Wednesday 2 July 2014

Crackers.


On tuesday we had school, i was tryna just finish all my standards, coz it's the last week and all dat! Tem was like it smells like fish and chips ahahahaha far it was funny! Kaata punched me and i straight away went and told Hep and he was like "aaaww you snitch!!" far that was funny. Then he was talking about how ashers face doesnt suit his name ahahahahahah he said he suits a Jason, so that was funny too. I had to give Ton my phone ad the whole two days she talked to the boys the little hansim! We struggled to all pack up the van hahahaha and got to huruteas, she showed me all the ball dresses and we re-packed the car.

Went to Pak'n'save and bought so much food, me and hori were all set up in the front seats surrounded by junk food, our kinda heaven ahahahahaha. We finally left Gisborne and we're just being haaaansims as usual! Hun was sitting behind me and she told us the story of when she went diving and she grabbed the kina the wrong way and it go stuck on her hand ahahhahahahaha. I love Honey so much! She was like look look at the sea its so pretty! And it was the freaking sky! Hurutea was being hansim talking about the ball and all the boys she knows at boys high who could take me. Wanna take Ellen to the ball? It was like a 3 hour car trip and so it was dark, koka tawera put on this cd and it was all old aaaas music! That i come from a land down under, ahahahahahah me and hun were craaaacking up at the vegemite sandwich part! The were two songs from Shrek so me and Hun were like what is this the Shrek soundtrack ahahahahahah Hurutea was talking about how the songs sounded like an alien invasion and like each song was a different part hahhahah then hun tried to join in and say the aliens were doing the thriller dance hahahaha coz she wanted to have vision ahahahahahahahaha. Hun faaar this whole thing is just about her, but Antarge was on his phone and she was like ANTARGE HAVE YOU GOT  A MOBILE!!! Ahahahhahahahahahhaha faaaar it was the best, just who even says that, mobile!!

When we were almost there we got a little lost, the cd went all scratchy and Hun was like maybe it's coz we have no service ahahahahahahahahah little idiot!When we got to the marae Koka Tawera was like okay you speakers start getting in that zone and hun was like WHAT THE FRIENDZONE!! aahhaahahahahahahahahahhah faaaar it was so funny coz we just talked about the friendzone the whole time, yup i live there, in my little friendzone mansion and i'm the mayor of the friendzone and i would not have it any other way ahahahahahah.We unpacked the van, ahahahahah i asked the guy where the toilet was in maori and then i told hurutea and i said it wrong, like not how he said it, i just mucked it up but coz im white it was way worse hahahahahahah kei muri kei ko ra ahahaahahahhaha. We had dinner, and table time, thats the best part of any day is table time. We had nachos and Antarge accidentally called them crackers and me and hun were just craaaacking up man!!We all got drink bottles and had to write our names on them, hurutea took mine and wrote Kinowai on it faaaar!  it was just the funniest ever ever ever! Then there was a juice bottle and it said "Think you're so hot" then something else but hurutea scrubbed it off an wrote "THINK AGAIN" ahahahahahahaahah it was so funny man! And we were all just being loud as idiots around the table. I love those tahuri's so much and I consider them part of my whaaaanaaaau!

All us girls had showers and got dressed, straightened all our hairs hahahahaha. Then we went to bed, hurutea didnt bring any blankets, obviously, but luckily i bout enough for her, we both slept on one matress together like a couple ahhahahaha we were cracking up so much coz she had the double blanket and i had the single one ahahahahha and she has a boy and i dont and faaar it was just the funniest thing ever! Hurutea is just forever cold, my main job in life is to keep her warm hahahhahahaha. And yeh cuddly sleeps.

I actually woke up real early so me and antarge go up and started making breakfast hahahaha. I had like the tiniest littlest bowl of coco pops ever, coz i dont like breakfast early. We cleaned up a bit and packed a little coz we decided to come back after speeches to pack everything up. Then we had the powhiri and waited for the speeches to start. Hurutea and Kirsteens impromptu were first and they did so good. Then yeah just all us little green blazers were listening ahahahha there was this cool as guys one about if you could travel through time. After hurutea done hers and all the boys high boys came in she was like "anyone wanna take her to the ball" and we were being hansim like what if in her speech she was just like "shoutout to my girl ellen! If any of you boys wanna take her to the ball she needs a date" faaar it was crackup as!! Me and Hun were being ugly as, she was like we can be eachothers honey hahahaha and I was like yeah were sweet and squeezeable and then she told Kenny we were "sexable" ahahahhahaha little hansim!! I was telling them about like how an impromptu goes and I was just like and you should just plan an intro three points then a conclusion and then Hun faaar she was like "I'm not taking impromptu advice from you" ahahahahah little idiot! 

So then it was lunch time and it was raining, we all ran to the car and Antarge thought it would be funny to lock me out, which it was coz I just laugh at everything. Sheldon ran in and was like my hair!!! Ahahahhahaha he's so funny, so funny! We ate our lunch in the van hahahah then all went back to the marae to tidy everything up, in da raaaain! We were all freezing cold, went back to prize giving and it was crackup as! The mc fulla was going around interviewing everyone and me ken and hep were like if he asks you what your name is say it's tem ahahahahahah coz that s what matt did last year at revolution. Hun got third place and we are all so proud of her, and of course hurutea and kirsteen! We just straight away left hahahaha like hurutea just kept saying how she didnt mind that she didnt win ahahahah like one less thing to worry about. It was like 6ish and we just travelled home, i got the honour and priveledge to sit by Hun ahahahhaah far she had so uch stuff it took us fifteen minutes to get all settled and comfortable. Me and hurutea were listening to Ed Sheeran, i was so tired but couldnt go to sleep, we were all nice and cozy but it was freeezing!! I had matuas phone and was being his secratary and texted everyones parents and then had to text sol about going to tk with matua and i was like dont be texting and driving!! Then he called and i was like hello and he was like who's this ahahahahah. 

I stayed at huruteas house, sol was there and gave me twenty dollars for my birthday hahahhaha and then i asked for a chocolate milkshake and they bought me one :D said it before and i'll say it again, i love that family. Hurutea bought her dress!!! It was all so exciting and they have a kitten!! I cant wait to get a kitten! And then i just fell asleep hahhaa and that was our little manu korero trip! Love my school, love my friends, love my life. 

2 comments:

  1. bei te hurutea tahuri dont have a boy you little...!!!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and love you too ellenstein <3 hahahaha

    ReplyDelete