Thursday 3 July 2014

Fursday.


Woke up and i got all ready, hurutea just stayed in her onesie and blanket. Went to seminary for the first time ever. Went back home and tidied out the van hahahaha, hurutea tried to make me have breakfast. Then we were still there by like 9am ahahahah i was freaking out coz i dont like being late, like it just makes me nervous hahahaha we took the school van to school and it was first period so i thought everyone would be in class but instead there was this guy talking about relationships or something and yeah he just finished when we got there. Everyone was telling me they were cracking up about me ahahahahah like coz he was talking about the friendzone and then antarge said he was talking about if a boy is nice to you or if he makes you laugh that doesnt mean you should fall in love with him ahahahahahaha.

I was tryna do my work and finish off the last part of my standards. I was stressing raaaight out! I went in the other room coz no-one was in there but then everyone cme in there ahahahah. Kaata was listening to Sing and i sung the rap part and he got so annoyed at me coz i knew it and he didnt, so then he tried to learn it and it just made me happy, and i know thats kinda shallow but he was like angry joking i dunno hahahhha. At morning tea i took all my blankets over to pre-school and we cleaned out the van some more. Then second period i was in the art room tryna sort stuff out, cutting out the last few pieces for my stupid sculpture, i will be so happy to never ever see chicken wire ever again. I cut my arms up pretty bad coz i was just tryna be fast! I was stressing right out and when i stress i start to cry but i didnt want to cry at school hahahahaha. The roll of chicken wire was on top of the cupboard and i opened the door and it fell on my head faaar it was just all going downhill. They were doing this matariki thing last so i went home with mum and ton coz they had to go to the dentist. I hadnt been home like all week so i just needed to de-stress and write a to-do list ahahahahaha thats just who aaah am!

I was spose to catch the bus to huruteas house and i was waiting at the bottom of the drive and then i forgot my necklace so i ran, like i raaaan up the hill and i was so proud of myself! ahahahah then tried to find my necklace but it was in my freaking pocket so i went bck down but had missed the bus ahahahah that was a nice story aye. But i gt picked up by Sol and Matua and we went to huruteas. We were just hanging out, oooooohmygosh the best messages i ever got ever ever ever!! I was like "18 soon my cuz" to asher and he said "yeah i can legally go to jail" and it was the funniest thing ever ahahahahah like outta all of the stuff you can do at 18 nah he wants to go to jail. Then we were talking about how i couldnt picture him in jail, a little flower like him ahahahahaha and then i said he was ugly and he was like "yeah im ugly and what is that a crime aswell" ahahahahahahahhaahahahahahah and me and hurutea were craaaacking up making jokes about it all night faaar it was so funny man! olea came over and we were all just being uglys together.

Me and olea stayed up till midnight for ma birfday. We watched the shaytards vidcon vlog and then we made hansim videos with all these birthday songs in the background hahhahahaa. And then yeah it was birthday celebration day!! I went to sleep at like 1am hahahaha. And that was my thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment