Friday 25 July 2014

July Favourites.

Meghan Trainors song All About That Bass, it is so good and so catchy it's not even funny! It has the best message possible about positive self image and I think it's just the best thing ever. Olea showed me the song and then I showed everyone else so fanks olea for making me seem cool, coz now literally everyone loves it ahahahaha.

My birthday, it was the best day of my whole life and I'm not just saying that because I have a list now, my top 3 favourite days go my 17th birthday, then the day at Nuhaka, and then the Monday full of miracles hahahhahahahahahhaha. It was truly the best day ever though, because I was surrounded by the people I love the most.

Catfish. Oh my freaking gosh this show is the best ever. Me and all the girls watched it after my birthday and I honestly got hooked, me and ton have watched so many episodes now ahahahah and like Mtv always has marathons and it's so stupidly good Hahahahaha. Just the things they say and like the plot twists, you never know if it's gonna turn out good or bad it's just sooo good. 

Supernatural. I'm real difficult when it comes to shows, i cant focuss and get confused easily because i dont understand hahahahah. So i have started PLL and Teen Wolf and haven't finished them hahahhaha, so i usually just like comedies or like shows where you dont have to keep up with the storyline and can just watch any random episode. But I started Supernatural coz it's all over the internet and Ton started watching it and said it was good, theres literally one on-going piece of the plot but other than that every episode is a whole different independent thingy. It's super scary, and i get so scared watching it at night but if you watch it in the daylight it just doesn't seem as good hahahah. So yeh i really like it and theres like 9 seasons so i probably wont finish it but it's real good.

A woman like you. Loooooove this song by Lee Bryce. It's so cute and hansim and cheesy and i just love it! Country boys do it best ;) 

Literally the most beautiful song ever about the friendzone. Yup. I think the friendzone is so overrated and like over-used and annoying but oooohmygosh this song is perfect. Ew literally if this song came out this exact time last year this would be my jaaaaaam ahahahahahah omg seriously though. But now i can just appreciate the song for it's beautifulness. I love it so much. I've listened to it like at least five times every day of this week. And I love the whole album so I just bought it >.<

I really love Troye Sivan. He's a cool guy and I really like the way he does his youtube thaaang, he's a super good singer too, he's just an all rounder! And now he has a new album TRXYE and he's released one of his songs Happy Little Pill and it is soooo good. It's so catchy and cool, and different like it's just so good and I'm always singing it, whenever I'm not singing Not In That Way ahahahah like I literally have a playlist with those two songs and obviously Thinking Out Loud and that's all I've been listening to the past two weeks. 

Lucas and Jenny!!!! Ooohmygosh I actually love these two so much, I'm obsessed!! Yup Lucas Cruikshank from Fred and then Jenny Veale from Jessie hahahahah, they're on youtubers react and I love them so I subscribed to them and literally watched them till 2am. They are THE coolest friends ever and ohmygosh I just want a bestfriend like that ahahahaha they're so stupidly funny far out and just are basically in love with eachother! The videos are so casual and just like two or three minutes and like don't have that much effort put into them but that's why they're so cool! And they're just like old youtube, just fun and homemade, no commercial "it's all about views and money" and all that stuff which sorta annoys me about most youtubers now, they're sell outs now. But Jenny and Lucas don't even say comment like subscribe at the end and if they do they say how weird it feels ahahahaha. And Jenny is so freaking pretty! She's not that old but she looks so old!! And I know that's bad but she's so cool and pretty and I love her style, I just love them both so much!! SMOOTCHIES xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment