Sunday 13 July 2014

A year ago today.

So this is real weird but a year ago today is a really weird time to think about. Whenever I see those quotes about like "a lot can change in a year" I'm just like weeeell not that much! But now I've really thought about this exact day one year ago and so much has changed. I don't think me as a person has changed really but I guess I have a bit, but it's mainly just the events that were happening and the people who were in my life.

A year ago I went to Hamilton for the first time ever and I was with my two best friends and it was just the funnest trip! We tried to make a fire, "ellen needs her own pizza" we left at like three in the morning, I talked about Daniel and Darcy THE WHOLE ENTIRE WAY, I went to church for the first time ever, we stayed with aunty Jo, went to the night markets, ton was in England and we skyped her and my nana hahahahahaha, we walked around the lake ahahahahahhaha "ducks are so ugly they walk on two legs", we got super lost tryna look for town, today is daniel and Falcons anniversary, olea was snapchatting Darcy and told me to turn up Transformers so she looked cool, we drank water before coke, Cory Monteith died, we ate jelly beans and pop tarts and watched Arthur, all squished in the car, had McDonalds in Te Puke, there was snow in Matawai and that was honestly the funnest weekend ever and it's just weird to think that it was exactly one year ago!

Toni came back from England, me and daniel never even talk now, I still need my own pizza though so at least that's a stable thing in my life ahahahhahaha. So uh yeah I dunno I was just thinking about all that stuff and it seemed like a pretty eventful couple of days I had last year but now I'm just here at home watching Catfish ahahahahahahaha so I probably won't remember what I'm doing a year from now hahhahaha but hopefully I'll be doing something eventful in England. Okeh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment