Sunday 6 July 2014

Sleepover with the queen and the princess.



This will probably be the cutest post on my blog ever. Yesterday was my real birthday and everyone went to Saturday sports so I stayed home and tidied up all the craziness that was left hahahahaha. But then I had the honour and privelege of having one of my bestfriends and her precious little gem over for the night! Bly and Ayva came over and it was the funnest day and night ever!

 After I tidied up I was just hanging around then they came and we were just hanging out and chilling!! We ate cake and Ayva was like looking around everywhere coz it's a new place, she turned around and poked her tongue at me it was so cute! She smushed banana in the couch and got it all over her pants hahahahaha. Cam was so happy there was a baby in the house and he was just playing with her and being so cute!




Baby was sleepy so we went into my room and Bly looked around then said it was the cheesiest room in the world hahahahahha. I was showing her tutus that we can wear to Ayvas party hahahahha and then I was just scrolling and it was quiet and dark. While I was away ton was on page messaging her about me having a Visa card coz she wanted to buy something online and ton was confused and didn't even tell me hahahahah, but Bly didn't tell anyone what she wanted to buy, so it was dark and quiet and she was just like "I wanted to buy a MacPac jacket" and it was THE funniest thing ahahahahha like she didn't tell anyone then she just whispered it faaarout! And I was cracking up and she said that she didn't tell anyone coz Kayne already made fun of her like "you just want one coz your mum Kiri does" ahahahah and so I bought it for her and put her name as Bailey Reihana hahahhahaha.


The girls came back from netball and Bly made me run and get her bag so they wouldn't know she was here, no we were just gonna hide in my room but Hep came in hahahahah. They gave me heaps more presents and had all their dumb loom bands! We were just chillin tryna be quiet coz Ayva was asleep. 


 It was my actual birthday so we had chiiiiinese for dinner! And we are it aaaall hahahah! Cam was so happy just playing with Ayva. We took heaps of photos coz that's super important! But then I showed Ayva herself and she was looking and smiling and I dunno why I said it and I sounded like a big as dick but I was like "she must think she's pretty" ahahahahhaha and then faar but Bly was cracking up. When we went to bed I was scared I was gonna squish Ayva coz Bly made it a big deal that I hadn't slept in a bed with a baby before hahahaha but it was alright I just slept right on the edge. Ayva didn't wanna go to sleep for aaaages, she was playing with the fairy lights, pulling her hair, jumping around, hitting her hand on the bed ahahahah but then she was asleep.


 Today they stayed until maybe three or four? And we were just hanging out watching tv, and that's still fun, like yeah you can go out and do stuff with your friends but usually it is nice to just hang out and chill. Seig to your dome omg we were just being the ugliest humans ever. 


 I love bailey she's honestly one of my best friends and favourite people in the world. She's the best mum and still so funny! Like she's just laid back and not an up-tight controlling mama she's just perfect in every single sense of the word. I love that i get to have these two beautiful, character filled, happy girls in my life, and there is absolutely no other way i would rather spend my birthday than with them xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment