Monday 7 July 2014

34. "Do" helium.


I've had a few opportunitys to try helium before but I've always been too scared but now I'm 17 and these are my yolo years so I just decided to do such a crazy stupid thing with all my mates!! It was the funniest thing ever with all us idiots! The hardest part is tryna figure out what to say! We were all cracking up and I videod the whole thing so I'll try put that up. I had the big balloon and the helium tasted like a sorta fruit? It was so funny and fun!

I actually reeeeally love helium balloons now! Like I think they're so cool and pretty and fun, when I was walking around carrying mine I felt so cool hahahha and then they look so cool! I really wanna have helium balloons at my wedding so then the next day me and my husband and whoevers left can just be hansim as and suck all the helium out of them ahahahahah it will be so much fun! I'm so excited ahahahah! Sau on ma 17th birfday I ticked another thang off my bucketlist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment