Monday 30 June 2014

Mission Impossible/R.I.P Ashllen/Your Mum.


Okay so today was the best day. I'm just gonna go journal styles on it and write out everything that happened today!

 So last night I was talking to asher, obviously, and we were just preparing everything and like sortig ut all the details like what time he should get there and like he said he was gonna get her flowers and chocolate ehehehehheeh Ton was with me and we were being so ugly! He reckons go show us a photo of your gym ahahahahha and then obviously said it was hansim and teets. Me and Ton were telling him all the stuff he had to buy for us ahahahaha and he actually did!! I was so excited, but then still like thinking he could just pull out at any moment ole ahahahah.

This morning got all ready and went on the bus to school and I was honestly just so excited, like that was always gonna be the hardest part of this whole thing was not showing my excitement and keeping everything a secret. So I got to school and thankfully Hurutea was there, I asked her twice yesterday if she was coming ahahahah but I messaged asher and was like "the eagle has landed. over and out" and he was like you are the hansimest person I know hahahahahha.

So today i had to get everything ready and set up and there was so much more to do than i had expected!! This morning i went and saw the office ladys and told them all about it and asked if anyone was using the gym, then because there was soccer practice at lunch i had to go see the two coaches and ask if they could postpone it for like fiteen minutes, i had to ask Jordy and Teina to not go in there at lunch, coz they usually go and play basketball hahahah, and then the cleaner was in there at lunch so i asked if she could just stay in the little room she was in, I had to help georgette organize a "netball meeting" which meant telling more people which was the scary part like, that hurutea would find out, i found out where asher could get the flower from coz he couldn't just do that by himself could he nahahahahahha and i was just running around all day having the most fun i think i ever may have had ahahahahahhaah.

Oh so like i was suppose to keep in contact with my cuz all day so that he wouldn't chicken out and so he wouldn't be late! But then i ran out of data so i texted my bro and asked him for ashers number and then he didn't replied so he gave me another number, still no reply so i got his facebook number and then he finally replied to the first message hahahhaha and i was just freaking out that he wouldn't come if like i didn't i dunno talk to him.

I had independent 2nd so i was over in the art room and when it was like 12 me Ton and Hori were looking out the window waiting for him hahahhaha. We were so excited!! He got there but he parked on the other side of the road and we were out the front, so he called me and i told him to come like into school and he was still on his phone and driving!!! little idiot!! But i was so happy and so ugly and skipped over to him and gave him the fattest hug ever ahahahahhaha! I was just so excited! Ton and hori were being soooo ugly hiding behind the pillar thingys hahahahah and i was just helping  grab all the stuff from the car and the ball and the flowers and just ohmygosh i was so excited!!

So we got him all set up and he was just standing there while we were all running around hahahahah Ton set up the camera and it was just so exciting! I asked him if he was nervous and he said nah ahahahahaahha. Then all the netball girls came in and i asked Ken if colesh had gone to get teah and she said she didn't know where she was so i raaaan to go get her and Kirsteen said she already left so i raaaan back and it was all over. I literally wanted to stop and cry then and there ahahahahahah i was so happy but so so so sad i missed it!! Hurutea was so happy! I had kept it a secret for two weeks and set it all up but then i missed it! But hurutea said yes and it was just so great and so perfect! She ran out to find her dad an so all us girls were just talking to him and i was just being dramatic and annoying as usual making everything about me ahahahahahhahaha!

The video is so so so crut because asher walked over to teah when she tripped ahahahahhahahaha! But you can hear it and you get the general idea of all the cuteness! It was all so perfect and I'm so proud of my cuz, like so proud!! And i guess some of the best things in life aren't meant to be seen ole.

So then he like hung out and we gave him a tour, he was like oh you can show me your mischief boy! hahahahahahah but he was like just kicking back in our class with tonio hahahhaa then he messaged me and was like see your school is slack, no work being done! and i was like taaah it was lunchtime idiot and he reckons at but i bet they still do that in class time ahahhahahaahah! I was waiting for him to leave so i could actually talk to hurutea! We went out and said goodbye and i felt like a third wheel ahhaahahahhahahahahaa and hurutea was cracking up at his car and yeah he left. Me and hurutea went into the cooking room, she put her flowers in a vase and was carrying her ball around everywhere. She was so happy and that just made me so happy knowing that i was apart of making her feel that way ole ahahhhahahaha but like not tryna be cheesy or make myself seem nice, but honestly making people happy or even just smile is one of my favorite things ever.

Last period i got absolutely no work done because i was with Hurutea just being happy and excited! She called aunty max and olea and she's just had to tell the story so many times hahahahha and it's weird coz like she tells the story from her point of view and like just knows the stuff she knows and saw, so me being the hella annoying attention seeker that i am, had to have my say about how much i did and make everything about me but i was so freaking proud of myself and didn't even get a proper thankyou from asher and just thought i deserved praise which is so douche baggy but faaar! Later on though obviously huruteas mum was so happy and she gave me a thankyou and the moose messaged me saying "so i heard youre the mastermind behind ash-holes cute little proposal" and it made my whole day! ahahahahhahaah like im the biggest dick ever! My bestfriend just gets asked to the ball and i NEED all the attention! But far i love that he said that to me man it just made my day!

So then after school hurutea had netball training so i tidied up the whole class and i called sean to tell him all about it. We went up to WTA and it was obviously fun as coz it's always fun with dem Lloyds and Tahuri's. Hurutea put the video up on Facebook with a big as story and said that i got twenty point, teash my cuz only got ten points nahahahahhaa. Everyone had a watch of the super duper bad video and when they went "off camera" teahs mum was like DID YOUS HAVE A KISS!! faaaaar it was funny!!! then keenan was like if she gets to kiss him i get to punch him faaaar it was so funny! In the lesson Shane was like moving Candy around and he thought it was craaaack up as ahahahah and he was keeping e nice and warm! Olea was being so hensim looking at the fire so we were just doing that the whole night hahahhahaha! They're nan was like "hurutea are you gonna wear a long dress? Sloanes wedding dress is in the room" faaaaar it was funny!! And it was just the best most perfect way to end the best day ever! 

I love those two hansims and they're the cutest friends ever and I'm just so happy that i literally go to be there from start to finish in this little chapter of their story. Okay that's enough,I'm gonna get in trouble hahahahahhahaa! Bye uglies.

No comments:

Post a Comment