Monday 21 July 2014

My kind of fun.

Yaaaass okay so if you know me you know that I love presents. Like literally everything about them! Buying or making them, wrapping them and then giving them, and obviously getting presents from my friends, because if you don't like getting presents, or at least appreciate the effort that someone's to give you that present, then I don't wanna be friends with you nahahahaha. But I just love presents, got it?

Saaau June and July are most my friends birthdays, five to be exact, six including myself. So I was super super uuuuuper excited!! I'm pretty proud of all my little presents! So imma just write all about em on here!

Oreeeea:

Okaaaaay my bestfriend became an adult. Like I'm friends with someone who can be a legal guardian and sign my permission slips. I was so freaking excited, like maybe even more excited than her! So I decide to just do the dumbest thing ever, but execute it really well ahahahahhahaha. 18 little presents for her 18th birthday!! I started off with like mock things that you can legally buy when you're 18, then it was honestly just a bunch of food and a whole lot of stupid junk that like are our little inside jokes! Here's the whole list of all da stuffs

1. A box- of coke cans
2. A pack of smokes- the spacemen candy, and its a metaphor
3. A $1 scratchy Hahahahaha it was so super cute and small
4. Pringles- thats all she wanted for her birthday hahaha Preen Goo!
5. A bar of chocolate- a reason for her to go to the gym hahahha
6. A book of puzzles coz shes old and old people do puzzle
7. Toothbrush
8. And toothpaste coz she needs braces but I got her like baby ones, for under five year olds or whatever
9. A snail magnet hahahahaha
10. That photoshop photo of all of us ahahahahahahah
11. Carls jnr ketchup packet, she can't have them till January 
12. Beef jerkey- coz she likes it
13. Shampoo, no conditioner coz her hairs too soft 
14. McDonald's voucher Hahahahaha I got a staff discount
15. Cake coz its her birfday
16. Weetbix and bobby pins coz I ate and stole all hers when I went to her house
17. An eyemask, like a sleep mask, go to sleep.
18. And a warehouse voucher coz #memories ahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

I wrapped them all individually in brown paper coz brown paper is my fave, and then had little number tags, which are actually Christmas tags ahahahahahah!

It was the funniest thing when she was opening them coz we were just cracking up the whole entire time and all her siblings were there and didn't get it coz they're literally just all inside jokes and so stupid. But she loved it and I'm so glad she loved it!





My Hurutea:

Hurutea is 16!! Both my bestfriends turned like a special age and the Im just in the middle with the ugliest number 17! But so for hurutea she's got reeeeally into her photography and she always went on and on about light reflectors so I bought her a super big one! But then she had a photoshoot a few weeks before her birthday so I gave it to her to use for that! Theeen I know how blimmen obsessed she is with frozen so I bought her this shirt which she loved ever so much hahahha. Aaaand then just because I love her so much I bought her a gold chain #ballin nahahaha but coz she was so excited about her little medallion she got from church and the first chain broke so she got another one but she has sensitive skin or whatever so couldn't wear it like on her neck, I dunno I just got her it, just coz she's expensive.




I love my Hurutea and she's a little 16 year old now so all da boys will be chasing :D

Ken:

Kens was super duper rushed! But she turned 18 aswell!! So I did the same kind of thing I did for olea but they were just 18 random little things, that I basically found around my room but they were all still nice and new and stuff coz I'm just a hoarder of stuff so it was all nice and good, and I made a super suuuuper cute card with cute photos of us and it was all super good!!

Peachy:

My bro!! My plan for him kinda mucked up but i told him i had this beanie that i just bought and didn't wear so i said I'd give him it. Then just normal chocolate and he was so happy about it and said that  dairy milk is the ultimate shizz ahahahaha and yeh. I gave him his present in Hannaha ahahaha but i chucked in 17 dollars in coins coz yeah know he's 17 and he was like ooh coins then i told him there was 17 and he was like that's so cool and was just so happy. I love those sort of people, i one of those people ahahahah but like who actually appreciate it when people do nice things! His was the least personal and best in my eyes but knowing that it made him happy was just the best!!



Ashlaaaay:

Mine are literally all dickhead presents coz all we do is argue and make fun of eachother. So he says omg and i called him sassy and far it was so freaking funny!! So i bought him one of those cotton on beanies that says omg, it's blue but i wanted it to be bright pink hahahaha. so then i got him a dictionary, coz he always spells everything wrong, and so i wrote all in it, and circled all the nice words coz thats what i am. So then it was so funny coz i said something about me being Princess Ellie and he reckons "daaays you aint my daughter" hahahahaha but so then i was like weeeell huruteas the kapa haka queen, and she's Seans mum an dme and him already call eachother bro, so we're brothers and asher and teah are our parents ahahahaha, so then i keep calling him dad and its craaaack up as so I'm gonna get him one of those hansim was "worlds best dad" mugs hahahahahahah. And i got him a bottle of water coz he said it's his favourite drink and because his jokes are so dry! Okay and lastly!! I got him a get out of jail free card ahahahahahhaha coz we were talking about him being 18 and he was like yeah I can go to jail then all this stuff and I said he was ugly and he said "yeah I'm ugly and what is that a crime" and it was just the best ever! Ahahahahaha so yeah das it! Pmo asher didn't even appreciate it and left all the presents in bag and so nah thats me i got a new beanie nahahahhahaha go all outs!!


I love going abouve and beyond because it just makes me happy but then olea showed me this video about like just one person putting in all the effort but meh! Love mah fraaaands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment