Friday 4 July 2014

Happy Birthday TO ELLEN!!

Yup i lied and changed my birthday to today but i honestly dont care coz i had the best day of my life and i literally did nothing on my real birthday, i didnt even have my family, i was home alone ahahahahahah so i celebrated it today, and fanks to all you haters who tried to ruin it ahahahahahahahha! 


So me and Olea stayed up until twelve and made these hansim videos but then went to sleep. So then we woke up and i got all pretty coz its my birthday but i was cold so i found some of teahs clothes to wear ahahahah that was an interesting story. We went to Seminary and we had to like act out this scene. And i had to be the queen when hurutea coulda perfectly been the queen nahhahaahha it was my birthday so i was the queen. Shane was my husband hahahha an it was fun and haaansim hahahah. Then we had breakfast, haaashbrowns and maple syrup! I was super worried that i was gonna miss the bus and not get all the attention at school hahahhahaha. Hurutea gave me my present and it was so cool her little card thing i love it so so so much and everyone was just watching me and i was just craacking up hahahhaha, I'm gonna make a proper list of everything everyone got me to like say thank you and to like always remember the niceness that my nice little perfect friends are.


But i got to the bus and i was so happy, i had just had the best morning and got to see all my church fraaaands and I just honestly didn't stop smiling like an idiot all day!! I sat by Donny and Lloyd on the bus and that's when I remembered in Diones videos, two years ago she said "Happy Birthday TO ELLEN!!" And then like there was a little montage ahahahahah and so I was saying that all day and made her say it hahahahah. 


We got to school and it was all normal, but then when we were walking up the "corridor" I dunno ahahahahah but like John and Shagan were just sitting outside the class so I was like what is it locked? Then I went inside and there were all these chairs lined up with a helium balloon tied to each one and georgette jumped out behind the wall ahahhahaa it was so cool! Her and ton had set it all up and I love those munchkins so much! I was so happy like I was soooo happy! And so then I grabbed my laptop and put Diones video on the tv happy birthday TO ELLEN! Ahahahahhaha and shamed her out in front of everyone, then I played the Zac Efron singing happy birthday to me. Dione took the laptop and made me a video with everyone hansimly saying happy birthday. Kaata and Tamara gave me biscuits ahahahhaha and then Hun gave me her present and I was just so happy man like sooo happy! It was class time so I grabbed all the balloons and we all took photos and no one stayed still but I love these photos coz they just look like a cool little dysfunctional family which I think we are ahahahahhaha. 


So then i like had all my balloons and everyone went to their own little inspire classes and i went over to the art room but i wasn't allowed to go in coz Hep had to do something hahaha so i was just standing ourside in the cold with all my balloons hahahaha but then i got to go inside and georgette had made me this slick as shirt which i love. I was just working on my stupid sculpture, i managed to finish it that day though and i hoooope i pass!! I didn't take any lunch coz we woke up and left so early but everyone like gave me heaps of food ahahahah so I was allgood! Me Ton and Rai were being uglys making videos and taking selfies on donnys laptop hahhahaha! Im just so super happy that i looked pretty aaall day long!!




I was scared that I was gonna miss the bus coz I was just tryna do stuff for kiri but luckily I did, but I didn't get to say a proper good bye to everyone else, and y'all know how important goodbyes are for me. But we aaaall jumped on our packed as bus! It was so full hahahahah and then we aaaall jumped off the bus, I got a video of everyone walking off it's pretty cool except for Donny and Shayne took ages as so they mucked up the timing ahahahahaha, we all walked up the hill and then in the house there was balloons everywhere which Ton and Hori had set up! Hurutea was already there just lying on the floor in the middle of it all hahahahaha. We all did the helium from the balloons and it was so cool and funny!! 



It was so much fun man, like it was all set up like a kids birthday and it was so perfect! I had all my presents from ton and there were so many so I felt bad for everyone watching ahahahaha and like it felt like I was showing off sorta? I was so happy and so thankful for everything and everyone. It was just what I wanted just everyone hanging out, chilling, doing their own thaaang, everyone had a device and the wifi password hahahaha it was just allgood!



We had a freaking piƱata ahahahahahah so we all went out and did that it was so funny!! Like everyone just attacked it when it came down and it was just so fun! We hung it up on the washing line and someone's undies were on the ground hahahahhaha, we used a beanie as the blindfold and yeah. Rai sat on a lollipop ahahahahah then there was this crushed one and I was like raaaai! Me her and Jade were craaacking up! One of my favourite photos of the day is the one with Hun falling over ahahahahah!!! 



Then we came back in and were just chilling and eating and it was just kickback which I love, like just hanging out that's all I wanted it to be! We set up the beds and got into our cute pyjamas, some of the girls had a spa, we had my super cute cake which was just THE coolest ever if I do say so myself! Shayne oooohmyfreakinggosh!! Rai checked the pizza in the oven and she was like "I think it's burning" and then Shayne who had been quiet all night and was just sitting on the couch, just straight away got up and got them out of the oven. It was THE funniest thing!! Jade said she was possessed and that's already a big joke with us and Ton ahahahahha it was so funny! Olea came!! And she said that I was gonna hate her so much for her present but it was honestly the best!! We all watched hairspray hahahahaha and then just sorta went to bed!! Hun was being soo annoying with her breathing so we woke her up and made her stay awake till we all fell asleep hahahahha. Chicken and stuffing, to fill my muffling ahahahahahaha. 





I had THE best day of my life and I literally love everyone who has made me the person who I am today. I loved today so much and I did not stop smiling from start to finish. I just love all my friends and family, they're honestly the best in the whole entire world! 

Here's all the presents I got, as sorta like a haul but mainly coz I never ever wanna forget how much I love and care about all of these people, like they don't even realize how the littlest things can make me so happy and I love them for that!

Antarge: a pen (it's tradition now hahahah)
Aunty Max: a pen aswell :D aaaand a pancake cake! 
Hurutea: Hurutea gave me the cutest little bag filled with happiness! It was a cute little princess bag which was so super helpful for the rest of the day! There was a panda pillow pet and panda socks which I already have BUT I still love them nonetheless!! These super cool nail polishes which are pens aswell!! Then THE coolest most cutest card/scrapbook and I love it and I will treasure it forever and ever. I was standing there reading it in seminary and just cracking up while everyone was watching me! 
Matua Sol: Twenty dollars in a piece of toilet paper that said "happy bday, you're like the ugly son I never had. Buy a real bday cake now and if it's not enuff take this paper and have a Superb Happy Inspirational Time" he gave me that on Wednesday and then today he gave me a bag full of munchies from the bakery
Tamara: this geol went above and beyond, just the gift that kept on giving!! She got me a packet of biscuits in the morning, then after school she quickly gave me a super cute card with all these photos and just cuteness, super cute and handmade!! Then when we got home Colesh gave me this poster full of Harry Styles pictures and I honestly adore it! It was one of my favourite presents coz it's just so perfect! It's not tacky and hansim it's just perfect!
Hun: She got me my favesies! Peanut m&m's and raspberry licourice, and she said she made me Vegemite sandwhiches ahahahahahahahahhahaha but her mum took them to work hahahahahha love that little donut dumpling!! And she also got me some corn chips the hansim because Antarge called them crackers! 
Kaata: the little cutie went to the shop and bought me a packet of biscuits! Choc thins coz I'm so skinny! 
Hep: My super cute "hey" shirt which she painted over the Y to make a P and then wrote tractor on the back ahahahahahahah and then another super duper cute poster! It had cats on and a tractor and "you were 90% there!!" And it was just so perfect I love it!! And then these stupid $1 soap things ahahahahah! Oh and she gave me the hansimest. One Direction watch I ever have seen in my life ahahahahah love that cat!
Olea: A non-hansim as present! Friends on DVD, like my favourite thing ever ever! A bar of chocolate and a little card that she drew all over ahahahahahaha
Ton: ton gave me so much stuff it's not even funny! Hoodies, beanies, shirts, she went all outs, then she got me THE coolest Ed Sheeran cushion online which is so swag! And she gave me the best day ever that I'll never ever forget!
Rai and Jade: went to cotton on and got me these super cute pineapple and Brooklyn shirts which aaah luuurve!
Ken: Gave me the cutest little bag filled with the coolest stuff! These super cute rubbers from smiggle, which the twins had the best time playing with, skittles, raspberry licorice, peanut m&m's it was all just goodness! 
Asher: I was well annoyed at him on my actual birthday coz all he said was "oh yeah just think of all the things you wanted me to say and pretend I said them" ahahahahah little idiot! But then like a month later he gave me someone's phone number and it was so hansim but I was so happy aswell! So yeah that was his present to me.

I honestly got soooo spoilt and I am honestly the most thankful person ever to everyone who took the time and money to do all that for little ole me! Love my friends and family, and I just love my life and all my beautiful blessings. Thanks for the best day of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment