Wednesday 9 July 2014

Conversations with Jai.

Jai and Aunty Sara are back for just like a week and Jai is five and super talkative so i thought i shall just document a few of our conversations that i thought were quite amusing hahahaha.

"Don't break the care then I can't drive home"
"You can drive?"
"Yup I'm almost an adult"
"No you're a kid, kids can't drive"
"I'm not a kid, I'm a teenager!"
"A teenager!! What the heck! What the heck! What the heck! What's that!"

Me: Who you making that for Gregor? Your giiiirlfriend?
Ton: The one you danced with at the disco?
Gregor: Yeah Cameron!
Jai: Awww Cameron's a girl.

Do you love me Jai?
Well not really because I love other people more.
At who do you love more than me?
Weeeell people who can do magic!
Who do you now who can do magic bei?
Bella (his "flatmate") she can make ice castles out of her hands!
Are you sure that's not Elsa?
No Bella can come out of the tv!

"I have an underwater camera"
*shocked face*
"yeah it can take photos underwater where should we take photos? in the spa-"
"oooh yeah we can take photos of everyones feet!!"

"You havent seen a shark!!"
"Yes i have, and you have too at Kelly Tarlton's"
*confused look*
"You went there with your dad remember? And you bought that orange hat!"
"Oooooh i seen a fword shark coz it had a fword for its nose it didnt have a real nose"

No comments:

Post a Comment