Thursday 17 July 2014

John Mayer.

Literally I am so bad at blogging and soooo good at procrastianting its not even funny. Here's my blog from John Mayer Literally three month later!

day one: yaaaass travelling! we had showers and packed the car up. We were travelling, went through the gorge and i was up the front and thats so much pressure to control the music ahahaha but we had a long aux cord so its allgood. When we got out of the gorge and went passed Tons chimney house hahahah then later on Donny was like can we play the house game faaar it was funny! 


 We got to Rotorua and that was the first time some of the girls had been there and it was nink as as usual hahaha. We went to our motel but the rooms werent ready so mum took us on a tour ahaha. We went and saw some geisers which were pretty cool, Donny was like "get off my swamp" faaar out she's ugly, then there was this girl leaning over the fence thing and she was like should we push her in ahahaha then her little slice thing or whatever at the bottom of her jacket and it was a triangle so Dione was like illuminati. Ton somewhere in the trip said Rotaz so we were all mocking her hundy as like saying it heaps hahahaha. 


 We went shopping and saw our cousin who goes out with the Chiefs player and it was crazy as coz i was literally just talking about them with Sean the other day. But we went shopping and it was fun, i bought the ugliest cardi ive ever seen in my whole life, and it was $40 but i love it, its so soft and nice. Olea was getting tired and annoyed and then i was like are you still gonna get cheesecake and she had THE biggest smile ever ahahah it was so funny! Then we were all discussing what to have for dinner and Ton wanted KFC but we wanted pizza and it was all so dramatic hahahha, so we got both, but it was like 3 so we just bought it and waited. 


We went to our motel and were just hanging out watching t.v then KJ put up a photo saying that he was in Rotaz and if anyone wanted to hang ahahahah so us being the ugly girls we are went out and took a photo under our motel sign and like told him the address ahahahaha, aaaand he comented and said "maybe maybe" it was the best day of my life. We went to the gas station right next door and bought like 3 drinks coz its so expensive. Hahahahah then we were just hanging out and like a few of our friends we're in Auckland for heaps of different things and so i was like "far everyones in Auckland" and olea was like aaaaat who and so i was like John and Sean and she was like beei thats not even everyone and then was like at nah Seans your everyone aye, and it was just like that the whole trip, and my whole life too. Fresh Prince was on and thats one of oleas favourite shows and i was gonna say how i didnt know Ed had a tattoo and she literally yelled at me to shutup ahahhaah far out. The girls had a spa and we were talking to hurutea. We ordered pizza and when the pizza guy came I was scared as I dunno why, I'm just so socially awkward so I like ran away hahahahhaahhaha. Olea had my phone and texted daniel and then was like "ellen who's your favourite out of asher moose and Sean" and I was thinking about it for ages and then she was like okay who's your least favourite and I gave my answer and then she was voice recording the whole thing to moose faaar! We watched the end of Journey 2 and then we watched zombie land and it was so good! Then shleep


day two: woke up and packed everything up, we had breakfast from a little cafe place and I got a nice as feijoa smoothie thing. I lost my iPod in the car and was so scared but then tried not to worry and be scared haahhahaha. We went through that place with all the correlated iron or whatever and Dione said it was the tinass town ahahahahahahha coz Blake said tin ass on someone's status faar it was crackup!! We got sum gaaah and all swaped around! Just traveling and listening to music, if mum didn't like the song she just pulled the aux cord out hahahahhhaha. 




We got to Auckland and got super lost. There was this Asian lady at the lights and she had a cat in her jacket, like an actual cat ahahaha and Dione was being so funny about it farout! I was almost in tears! We got all set up in our hotel and were just chilling for a little while and then we went shopping and it was real fun! We went to this cool as as as shop that like had all this cool as quirky stuff! But we mainly bought food hahahaha dunkin donuts, Starbucks, yaaaaas white hot chocolate and they spelled my name like the boy, then BK and I spilled sauce on my shirt and olea was sitting across from me and didn't tell me for aaages far then it was a hanskinaa as stain! 


We walked back to the hotel and went past the sky tower and there were some people gonna like bungy off it and we all sat down and watched for ages and ages and were just talking about how BeyoncĂ© jumped and looked so flawless and stuff hahahahah. We showered and got all ready, I looked hansim as but oh well. We were waiting for a taxi and I forgot something so told ton to come back to the room with me and so I started walking down the hall and walked close to the wall and was like "what if I just smacked my head on this wall" and then looked back and ton wasn't there but the main office man was ahahahahaha shame as as as! 



We all went down to the place and Donny was being so funny! She was like what if he just came out right now and everyone was freaking out screaming JOHN MAYER and pulling everyone's weaves and faaar she was being ugly!! We went in and it was honestly the best concert ever. He is the most beautifulest person ever live! I was so happy the whole entire time!! There was this drunk/mentally unstable lady who had to be taken away, these two fullas in front of us were mocking these girls even more in front of us coz they took an Instagram photo and the guys were like "let me pick a filter" and far I was craaacking up! Then this other fulla in front of us was texting and me and olea seen the name was "wifey 2" and we couldn't stop laughing it was so funny man!! The concert was so perfect and beautiful and magical, I recorded one little thing on my iPod coz I thought it would be crappy as quality but it was sooooo good and I so wish I recorded more!! I was so happy when he swore like that's so weird but me and olea were talking at that part and I was like shhh and he swore and it was perfect ahahahahahhaha. And I got to hear probably my favourite lyrics ever live!! "Some day our generation, will rule the population" and I was just so happy! The concert finished but no lights came on and everyone just kept clapping and cheering it was so crazy and cool and it was so fun! This one fulla on our row just kept yelling "gravity gravity gravity!!" And he had such a cool yelling voice like I can still hear it now ahahahahhahaha hansim as! And yeah he came back and did gravity and it was just so freaking good, it was the perfect night!!


 Me and olea were so happy and we walked home, didn't get too lost and obviously I was sweating by the end. The other girls had gone to the movies and we beat them back, we told mum all about it and we were just so hyped up but so tired ahahahahha it was such a good night! We hung out with the girls when they got back coz they were so happy and excited about Divereget and Ton kept calling it Detergent ahahahahahah! And yeah that was it, it was the best ever ever ever!!


 day three: we woke up and got all packed up, no-one was being fast and I don't like being late and keeping people waiting. We were just traveling back home, I was in the backseat with Donny so we were being hansim but just doing our own thing, we were all tired. In Whakatane we got a fat feed at the petrol station and omg the jam donut ice cream is THE best in the world! It's so good and actually tastes like donuts! We were listening to John Mayer and all singing gravity, Dione was talking about how that's gonna be her wedding song and she's gonna wear to track pants and probably trip over ahahahaha! In the gorge I was like just jamming to When You Were Mine and just like lip syncing away looking out the window, getting into it as and then Dione was watching me the whole time faaar it was hansim!! And just the other day olea said that I like get into songs! I just really liked that song okay hahahahha far it was so hansim! Mum stopped in at the gorge and it was freezing cold, me and Donny went toilet, then I was talking about when I painted uncle Tonys house and I said "then we got lunch and I only got one pie" ahahahahah I didnt mean to say it like that but then eeeeveryone was mocking me for it saying one everything hahahah far it was funny!



And so yeah that was our super fun little trip that was so funny and amazing!! Just three month late but ehh! Biggest thanks in the world to my mum for taking us and putting up with all our hansimness, love you forever and ever mum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment