Sunday 1 December 2013

Day 1: Introduction

Okay that title makes it sound like I'm doing a report for school or something but I aint because school is nearly finished ohmahgash yaaaas ahaha! But actually this is like the welcoming, oosh, to my little i dunno what to call it but it's Blogmas! That is the ugliest word I've ever seen haha but that's what it is! I know that some youtubers do vlogmas where they vlog everyday in December pretty much coz thats like an exciting time when everyone does stuff and yeah, and i just think thats pretty cool so decide to do the blog version. I'm not claiming it or anything haha and I'm sure it's been done before but this will just be 25 days of my christmas? Yeah i think that pretty much explains it! I feel real ugly coz i feel like I'm tryna be like professional and stuff but it will just be the hansim version of proffesional yah know? haha so yeah Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment