Thursday 5 December 2013

Day 5: Christmas Music

Yoooooo! So today me and mah gurls, hahaha my mom and Ton, we travelled up to Tauranga! In the weekend mom bought a new car radio coz ours didn't have an aux thingy thing so yeah we got a new one and so on the way there we were the cool kids listening to Christmas music! I made a playlist the other night. We have one Christmas album by Michael Buble which I have on my actual music on my iPod if that makes sense. But then I got Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Glee, and Ariana Grande, like all Justins baby voice Christmas album and Mariahs like the most famousest Christmas so yeah! I'll just play dat stuff on all through Christmas and on actual day yeah yeh. I'm actually gonna write each individual song now coz I'll probably delete the playlist after christmas (doubt it) and then wont remember what to get next year yah'knahmean? Merry Christmas!

Glee- Baby It's Cold Outside
Mariah Carey- All I Want For Christmas is You
Ariana Grande- Snow in California
Michael Buble- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Glee- Do They Know It's Christmas
Ariana Grande- Love is Everything
Justin Bieber- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Glee- Last Christmas
Somo- The Christmas Song
Macy Kate and Max- Jingle Bell Rock
Justin Bieber- Christmas Love
Mariah Carey ft John Legend- When Christmas Comes
Justin Bieber- Only Thing I Ever get for Christmas
Glee- Rocking Around the Christmas Tree
Max Schneider- Christmas Medley
Michael Buble- I'll be Home for Christmas
Justin Bieber ft The Band Perry- Home This Christmas
Glee- Jingle Bell Rock
Justin Bieber- Mistletoe
Mariah Carey- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
Glee- Hvae Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Michael Buble- It's Begging to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Shakin Steven- Merry Christmas Everyone
Somo- Mistletoe

No comments:

Post a Comment