Monday 2 December 2013

Day 2: Present Prep

This year I decided that I really wanted to do like Christmas cards and presents for all my school friends! Back when I was in primary we all used to do it every year! And it was so cute and fun giving and receiving cards! So I just thought why the heck not do it this year! I thought about this ages ago and it's what got me so super excited about Christmas! But it's hard though coz like who do you give them too? Olea and Teah aint getting one coz they're getting like proper presents so then you go to your next like level or circle of friends and then the next and it's kinda like when do you stop! I don't want anyone to get offended or anything and just gah yeah! But I have like a list of twelve I think? And it's just a simple card and then a cup with these kinda Christmassy pretzel things! 

I just think it's super nice to let someone know that you're like thankful for their presence ole but that's mostly what I said was thank you for making my year the best year ever yah'knamean? This is just the preparation and I'll post what the final thing looked like and everyones reactions (?) far thats ugly, tommorrow! Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment