Sunday 15 December 2013

Day 15: Hot Chocolate

Okay this one I'm super excited for! I've put like the most kind of effort and planning into I guess! Tonight we had a hot chocolate bar! It was so cute okay omg haha! I made a big ol batch of crockpot hot chocolate, which was aight! Then had a bowl of marmallows, chocolate shavings, which i had to grate myself, i would highly recommend just buy flakes and break them up, crushed candy canes and also whipped cream. Then omg haha i'm just so excited! I made these little candycane card holders and then printed off these adorable little like namecards from this template and it was all just oh so cute! Even though it's Summertime and I'm sitting here in a singlet and shorts it was so much fun and so yum! Ton obviously wasn't here coz she never is and we had two of my cousins here! Merry Christmas!











No comments:

Post a Comment