Thursday 19 December 2013

Day 19: Movies

Christmas movies are the best movies in the world by far!! I love them so much, but the only thing that would make them better if we got to watch them in winter! New Zealand Christmas is in summer time so it's not exactly the best time to light the fire and snuggle up with a blanket! But this year we had a proper marathon! I made peppermint popcorn that was alright I guess, nothing too special. And we just recorded a whole bunch of movies that were on tv throughout the week and watched them as a family! Obviously the boys bailed towards the end. We watched Elf, Polar Express, Santa Clause 3, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and then The Holiday again, and Mean girls haha which is totally a Christmas movie! I've come to the conclusion that I want my husband to be just as excited for Christmas as Buddy the elf is :D Yes so very happy and Christmassy day! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment