Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 7: Choosing a Tree

Today we travelled home from Hamilton! It was beautiful we had candy canes, and the best candy of all these little pudding I dunno theyre from the warehouse, AND Starbucks white hotchocolate yes just yes, nothing will ever compare to my love of white hotchocolate! Ton didnt get me any from England and I've been looking everywhere for some but gaaah today I finally had a beautiful big huge starbucks yes just yes! I fully just wrote three lines about a drink! So we got home and unpacked all the shopping then I decided to start wrapping some of the present just so like no one would see them! Then all us kids were annoying our dad about when we're gonna get a tree, so he told us to go pick one from down at this kinda little farm our landlord has down the drive and we got a good one so hopefully we'll be able to get it and decorate it tomorrow or the next day! Yes just yes! Thee was also a pony in our front yard! Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment