Tuesday 3 December 2013

Day 3: Finished Presents

So it was pretty much the biggest fail! I didn't get the right chocolate so we had to kinda improvise and they were all crumbling apart and it was just a mess! It took so long and I'm super thankful to ma TonTon for helping me so so much! I put them all in the cute little cups then put the "lid" on and cute ribbon and I was so proud of them all! Coz its just so simple but it's so nice, not tryna sound up myself or anything! Then I wrote all my little letters and yes obviously some peoples were longer and more meaningful than other haha! And yeah i gave them out at school and it did feel ratchet for some people :/ and some others weren't there but yeah i think everyone appreciated it! Well i hope they did! Merry Christmas!




        

No comments:

Post a Comment