Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 8: Photoshoot

So today wasn't entirely Christmassy, we had to do like a little family photoshoot for our nanas Christmas present! It was so ugly but funny and just straight up hansim. Our cameras not that great and we had a weird sheet over the door hahah it was totes professional! And now I've completely over-edited and might look hansim but I dont curr! Then we went and actually cut our tree but we're not gonna decorate it til tomorrow, we like to drag things out and make everything difficult ahaha! But hurrs some over edited un-creepy and like boring pictchaaaaas!
























It felt like we were doing a proper Christmas card or something, but when I grow up and have my own family I'll have a proper camera and take really good fun photos! I don't like photos that are posed, the best ones are when you're laughing and just having fun yah knau? Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment