Thursday 28 November 2013

Favourite song Friday.


This week Midnight Memories came out so I've been listening to that non stop!! My favourites are Half a Heart and Happily! I always sing it when I'm driving nahahahha!! Last night I fully started obsessing over country music again! I love it so much and got all my old favourites and even some new ones that I've spent the whole day listening to!


 BUT other than all that I've been totally in love with John Legends All of Me!! I've heard some of his songs but didn't know they were by him! That happens all the time to me, it really needs a name!! But I love so many of the lyrics in this song and just gaah yes!!

What would I do without your smart mouth, drawing me in, and you kicking me out
What's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me, loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections
You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning

How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment