Friday 6 December 2013

Day 6: Shoppaaaaaing

YEEEEESS! The best thing about Christmas is giving the most perfectest presents to your family and friends! Lastnight we went to the mall, ooh how white gurl of us, we also went again today hahah! But I got presents for pretty much most of my friends! I love shopping so much and have been waiting all week for this and didn't plan on getting as many presents as I did! I got all my presents for all mah whanaungatanga and yeah just good presents that I couldn't not buy for my friends! Ugly as I bought a present for my guy mate but it's allgoods coz it's so good! I fell in love with stuff and made Ton to buy me it hahah and she did the same for me! I bought so much stuff for me! All boys clothes. So many singlets and board shorts! Oooh I got a "snapback" but really its just a neon hat! I'm just so happy and feel beautiful ole nahahah I feel like a total tomboy! But yahknau what this aint about me this is about my presents that I got for everyone! I love Christmas! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment