Saturday 14 December 2013

Day 14: Partaaay

So another day that wasn't too Christmassy! Today was the 'annual' Xmas Jam in Te Karaka but we went to my cousins (second cousin) 21st and also his brothers 19th. It was reeeeal hot when we were at home but then it turned into like a full on thunder storm! Lightning and mega dark clouds, my absolute favourite kind of weather , except for lightning. So yeah that was like the forst 21st I've ever been too! Me and Ton had half a redbull each before we went so were super hyper but then actually crashed sooo hard! I was almost falling asleep at the table! I love my family so much but so wish we were closer because they're legit so cool! I want my kids to be close with all their family but then that sorta means that i have to close with my family which I'm not really compared to others but thats because of like my parents kinda thing? It's like a big ole cycle! So yeah happy birthday to both my cousins and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment