Friday 1 November 2013

The Ball.

This post is gonna be just a total recap of a real fun night! No like feelings or anything haha what, but just like a total play by play of what happened so that I can remember forever!! There's obviously gonna be feelings, shutup. I have a draft of other stuff that relates to this. And by draft I mean a title hahahhaha!

Okay so a week ago today I went to my first ball!! My school is super little so we don't have anything like that coz there would just be no atmosphere and it would just be dumb! So this was a church ball/dance thing! Olea and Teah invited me but I really didn't wanna go at all for a lot of reasons but they annoyed me all week about it,the hansims even phoned my mum to ask her if I could go. And then later ma momma actually did convince me to go with all her amazing words of wisdom that I will forever take into consideration hahaha! 
So Thursday me and Ton went shopping for a dress and it took forever and it was so tiring and the worst time ever! Hahah I love shopping but not when there's nothing cool to buy! I got the epicest shirt ever though. From the boys section. When I was buying a ball dress. But I finally got a dress, cardi, necklace AND shoes. Shoutout to my mom hollaaaaa. I then spent the rest of the night stressing out if it was alright and if it was too short because I'm so dang tall and it was a church ball and ugh!!
Then the day of the ball! I had a kickback day at school and literally spent the whole day tryna organise stuff for Teahs dates present. Hahah it was aight, friendship before education right? That's the motto! After doing nothing all day I was so tired but me and Olea went on the town bus to Teahs and I just wanted to go to sleep! But we got to teahs and Evonne and ma date Christina were already there, we all just kinda sat around for ages ahahah so glamorous! But we just kinda all helped each other decide what to wear, did eachothers hurr and just all that! I got my head burned multiple time hahaha! We were mostly just joking about everything and being dicks to eachother! We got ready and we was off! 
We had to go all the way to Nuhaka which was like an hour away, Olea went to sleep, I yawned at least fifty times ahaha! When we got there there was no one else there really. The other girls dates and it was so awkward I was just so thankful like the whole night that I didn't have to, I dunno like go through that hahah! We took a couple photos like a proper ball, and then went in and the night started! There was a band playing real old and and like real songs so it was weird. Me and Christina were being dicks the whole night, all the other couples were real cute but that's all I'll say about it :P uh yeah just danced! Got so super hot and sweaty! Then the food came out and it smelled like aeroplane food and I get really sick when I smell aeroplane food so I went out of the hall for a little while and mah girls were the greatest and that was like the only part of the night that was like a movie was when they were "looking after" me hahahah! We saw literally THE most beautiful handwriting I've ever seen in my entire life!!
The whole night everyone was trying to get me to dance with this boy. Ugh. I can't dance to save myself (just ask Christina's foot), I had never talked to him before, my hands were sweaty hahahah and  I just didn't want  complete stranger to be like my first proper dance partner. But everyone was annoying me so much. One of the highlights of the night was like "no I don't wanna dance with a boy" or something and Olea was like "is it coz you're a lesbian" hahah it was so funny and ugly hahah! But then it was kinda really weird between me and the boy! Like the girls dates and even the girls I think had gone and told him to like dance with me, and there was this one time where I was sitting down and he like walked in my direction and then just stopped and turned around. I dunno it was just so weird. But he was the one with his own font of handwriting.
Uh so then after I was sick me and Teah went and did the dishes, coz what else are you spose to do at a ball! But doing the dishes hold a very special place in my heart, because that's how me Teah and Olea became #hashtagbestiesforlyfe nahahahha but that's how we started being friends hahah! I just far dishes man. Love em hahah! But while we were doing the dishes they played like five songs from like our generation and so we were just there like drying and having our own little jam! 
We went back out and that's when the ultimate fun of funness happened! First we did like heaps as of like big group dances which I knew none of and tripped over myself and just made the biggest fool of myself but yolo right, I just laughed the whole entire time!! Then everyone kinda did their own thing and I somehow ended up with ma Hurutea and we were just a sight to see man! There were all these songs that she knew the words to and was just singing them and making THE most dramatic moves and dances and it was just omg the funniest thing of my life! I think we were past the point of overtures so were real hyper! It was just perfect! She liked stayed "in character" while I'd try to be serious but cracked up two seconds later! So it was mainly me standing there laughing my head off while Teah danced around me! But far we must've looked like complete idiots. But that was definitely the best part of the night. All I've got to say is you're gonna miss my lovin, boogie wonderland, dance.
Then the night came to and end. We had like three last dances and all four of us couples haha were like in a line and I was totally as tall as the boys hahaha! Christina was the funniest bestest date you could ask for haha way better than a boy!! Then Oleas dad picked us up. I said bye to the girls coz they like had to give their presents to the boys, so I scurried to the car where me Antonio and Aryanna were all giggling like idiot at Olea and her date. Then got to come home and honestly car trips with the Lloyd's are the best thing in the entire world! Their like my favorite favorite family hahahah that's so ugly but just yes car trips with the Lloyd's!! Got home and died of tiredness.
It was a night of a lot of stuff, but that's me trying to show the most positive side of it! It was super fun but not what I expected at all! 

That post actually had a lot of feelings hahah nemind. Here's the like official photo of my first and probably last ball woah! I didn't think of that but it probably will be! Oh far senior dinner at the end of the year and that'll be the only one with me, Olea and Teah all together :'( that got kinda sad real fast okay byyyyyye!


2 comments:

  1. i love this post so much ahhahahahah yes definitely the best part of the night you and i your gonna miss my loving!!!!!! hahahaha girl #bestiesfolyfe!!! far I'm so glad you came gurl i couldn't have gone without you!!! haha luv ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooove this post so much! i laughed through the whooole thing! mine has 3 lines and i have been trying to type it since last week hahahaha. I LOVE THIS POST!

    ReplyDelete