Saturday 2 November 2013

Disney/Pixar marathon and mini-commentary thing.

Ohmahgoodgracious. Yes one word! So i did this like three weeks ago and its just been in my drafts and i forgot about it! its totally pointless and was just a way that i wouldnt annoy my friends really haha it aint compulsory for yall to read it! i didnt complete the marathon and a few of the thangays got deleted -.- life. Here, so i wrote this like three weeks ago hahah.

So excited! haha this post is actually gonna be so long and show how much of a no-life i am but i don't curr! i'll put pictures to make it look better and so it's not just a bunch of words! so here it goes my own little mini movie marathon making notes on everything thing!

Snow White- I really like the starts of all the old movies! It makes it so much more like a fairy tale! The slow song with all the credits in fancy writing! I wonder which movie these starts stop? I really don't get the love story it's so messed up? Like she sees him for like two minutes at the wishing well and then she dies and he finds her and kisses her? I just didn't really yeah. I love all the dwarves so much they're so cute and just ugh! I do love though that when she died she was too beautiful to be buried so they made her a coffin made of glass and gold so everyone could still see her beauty :') true loves kiss is always the answer :)



Pinocchio- that cat was the cutest cat I have ever seen in my life! I dunno why but it was just so cute!! And there was this part where Jimeny Cricket said buck up and it literally sounded so much like the F word it was crazy! And the wolves are the bad guys like there's humans, fairys, crickets and wolves too!? I dunno I was kinda bored and didn't watch it properly coz I was doing other Internet things at the same time haha soz not soz!



Dumbo- aww the start is like that saddest thing ever! Little baby dumbo thinks people are laughing with him but they ain't and his momma protects him and then all her 'friends' are gossiping ugh so he doesn't have his mum and he's so cute awww his tears :'( aww man this is the saddest movie ever! Every ones so mean to him when he can't even do anything about it! Ahh yes the dancing pink elephants! I thought this was on Winnie the Pooh and I've been tryna remember!! I just love this movie now! HE'S SO FREAKING CUTE!!!!!!!! How can anyone be mean to an adorable widdle face like his?



Bambi- how can all the animals be so absolutely adorable!! Ahahahahah ohmygosh!! The little mole thing just came out if the ground and was like oh what a nice sunny day and then went back in the ground hahahah that is literally me!! Aw freaking tears and tears!! Why'd his momma have to die! I honestly just don't know how people can still go deer hunting after watching this movie :'( Twitterpated!! That is the cutest thing ever!! Like ugh that's a cute word for like love! The boys are all like pfft I ain't gon fall in love and then they do ugh it's so cute! Why on earth is this a children's movie! So many little animals die :'(

 


Cinderella- okay a dream is definitely not a wish your heart makes because I have had some cray dreams and I do not wish for them hahah! Hehehehe the step sisters it just reminds me of when I was in In to the Woods hahahah! Ugh I love dis so much! She gets all prettied up and gets to go to the ball yay! Then it's love at first sight and sees her and ugh so this is love I just love it! Then he's so in love that he tries everything to find her! Then she almost doesn't get her mayun coz the shoe breaks but then gasp she has the other one ohmahgawsh! But then it's so hansim how they like straight away get married like uhh you've known eachother two hours -.- but I do love that love story!



Alice in Wonderland- what the heck is this movie! I know the guy who wrote it was on drugs at the time but it is honestly making no sense at all to me! Bread butterfly's, rocking horse flys talking flowers that all judge her for not being a flower hahah whaaat!? I like how the caterpillar thing smokes and what he says the smoke makes that shape, it's cool. But why is that even in a kids movie hahaha. Alice is so pretty and I like the dress she wears! Ohmygosh I love this movie haha unbirthday is the coolest thing ever! "it would be so nice if things make sense for a change" Alice gurl I know how you feel! Just what is this movie -.- everyone looks and talks like they're on drugs! I just don't get it haha! It. Was. All. A. Dream. Merp.

 


Peter Pan- hahaha when peters like girls talk too much and like she's all interested in him and he's like whut. Meer his teeth they look weird? He just isn't that attractive, well as attractive as the one in the real life version coz daaaayum he is pretty! Faith, trust and pixie dust :D All the mermaid girls all swooning over him and then they all go splash her and stuff and he's just there cracking up! What a jerk -.- Captain Hooks little assistant Mr. Smeed or whatever reminds me of the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Ngaw then Tiger-Lilly kisses him and Wendy gets super jealous :'( ngaw but he saves her from her death so he's a hero!




Lady and the Tramp- omg you don't keep puppies in pretty boxes with ribbons, they'll die! Lady is the cutest tiniest puppy ever though! Aww now coz the babies coming she doesn't get as much luvin :( he like saves her from the crazy dogs and now he's gonna take her to try get her muzzle thing off aww! We are Siamese won't you please. That's gonna be stuck in my head now -.- Ohmygosh he fully just said the b-word!!! Like fully! He was like come on bleep! I know it's like the right word but it's a children's movie! Okay I just googled it and he's actually saying "pidge" which is short for pidgeon hahaha! Ehehe the spaghetti and then they went on a romantic walk! Ahahah why do they have eyebrows! They're dogs!!! And now the Internet is being a pidge so I can't watch the last ten minutes -.-


Sleeping Beauty- aw what! Haha I didn't know that it was like an arranged marriage so Prince Phillip met his future wife when she was a baby, that's so cray! I wish three good fairies gave me gifts when I was a baby! Ahahaha who the heck curses a child just coz they didn't get an invite hahaha! Aw then everyone had to burn their spindles! I'd be like ain't nobody gonna tell me I ain't allowed to sew! Why did the fairies take her into the woods? If she's gonna die at sixteen and the only way to wake her up is true loves kiss then make her fall in love before then! Haha gurl sign her up for match.com make her go on dates and then just the next day after her birthday he'd just kiss'er! Woahmygoodness she is so pretty! And she's only sixteen, that makes me sad hahaha!! Ohmygosh you do not just dance and sing with a stranger and then he falls in love with you coz you've seen eachother in a dream and then you lie on his shoulder! No that just does not happen! Aw you silly fairies blowing yo cover with all yo magic and colour changing! Why do they call her rose? He killed a freaking dragon for her!! True loves kiss <3 ugh the Internet didn't wanna show me the last ten minutes and the happy ever after aye aye!



The Sword in the Stone- it kinda has a lot of things from other movies? Like the deer, the owl, the little tea set that's like alive, even though this was before Beauty and the Beast. Hehe I like how Merlin uses his beard to sweep up sugar :D and even how he's an orphan and has to do all the kitchen work and all? *cough* Cinderella *cough* That would actually be the weirdest thing ever like being able to see the future like all the inventions but then going back where there not there? Kinda sad how they all call Arthur, Wart -.- Hahah when they're squirrels and the girl squirrel falls in love with Arthur and he tries to run away but she keeps chasing him like being real persistent! Yayur she saves him from the wolf! Girl power yeh man! Aw then she finds out she's a boy :'( "just because you don't understand something, doesn't mean it's bad" love that :D then he becomes the king coz he gets the sword so the whole movie title is like right at the end? 




Jungle book- okay first things first that ain't the correct Disney font they used on the credits! Haha but this was definitely one of my faves when I was little! Why is it called Jungle Book? Why didn't the wolves just eat him when he was a baby? I love the military elephants part! I always thought the fruit looked so nice when I was little! This movie probably has the best songs, Bare Necessities and I Wanna Be Like You :D aw birds of a feather flock together, that just bring back memories. I love that hypnotic snake so much, the trust in me part! The vultures kinda remind me of One Direction? Like all joking around and all ahah! Aw and then it ends with a little 10 year old falling in love!




The Aristocats- how can animated kittens be the cutest things I've ever seen in my life!? They are actually the cutest things ever! Because I'm a lady that's why, is my new answer for everything! When a kitten is more talented than me, I mean c'mon singing and piano playin' kitty's! That mouse is the scariest mouse ever! Why are his eyes so scary! Aw when cats have better love life's than me hahahah! O'maley reminds me a bit of Baloo from jungle book!? Is that mouse the same voice as Winnie the Pooh? Ngaw this is so romantic! They're like in Paris and he always calls her hunny and baby :D and he said he'd be the kids dad aww just so cute!




Robin Hood- why is that chicken there? The snake does the same hypnotic thing as in Jungle Book! Why and how does that chicken have boobs! Aw how they're whole loves story and they're like waiting aw that's cute! AW he loves her more than life itself merp that made mah heart melt! Meh kinda just got bored and lost interest soz mcgozz!

Little Mermaid- I'm already so excited hehe!! Eric is definitely one of the most attractive Disney princes! I've always liked the names Sebastian. Just realized how much I like the colour of Ariel's tail! This one has the best songs too! Eep can't wait for Kiss the Girl!! She's so pretty and I think she looks like someone I know but I just don't know who? That little seahorse is so darn cute! Eheheheheheheh heheh man I love love love this part! This is the best almost kiss there ever was in history! Aww man stupid Ursula! The tears are so different like the animation is so different from like the rest of the movies! Ahh happy ever afters :D 



Beauty and the Beast- ugh I saw this thing the other day of like all the errors in this movie and I actually can't get over them -.- Far out err'one judging her just coz she reads!! Hehe "There must be more than this provincial life" that reminds me of Teah always saying she wants to go adventures and not stay here :P I always said Gaston was like these two boys I know! "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere, I want it more than I can tell, I want so much more than they've got planned" actually sounds exactly like Teah. Teah is Belle! Always reading ohmahgawsh, daddy's girl this is actually crazy!! Chip :') he's too cute! Far out anger problems of doom -.- ain't nobody got time that mate! Angry people are really starting to 'frustrate' me! There's actually been wolves in pretty much every single movie!!! Promises you don't intend to keep :P dat library tho! It's actually so cool how they show beasts transformation 




Aladdin- you're only in trouble if you get caught ;P aww what a sweetie! Gave his bread to the kids! Aw only your fleas will mourn you, what a sad thing to say!! He's her hero :) he saved her from the knife man! Ohmahgawsh! Do you trust me do you eheheh that's what he says at the end aswell in a whole new world! Now who couldn't love Genie!! Eheheheh when Aladdins describing her is the cutest thing ever!!! Jasmines dad is so cute he's just like this tiny round thing haha! A whole new woooorld!! Ohmahgawsh bad guys being bad! YAAAYER he kept his promise! Good guy Aladdin! Dats gon get you the girl mate! Aww just fly off on yo magic carpet happily ever after :D



The Lion King- :O upgraded version of the magical starting castle part! AFRICA!! I love this movie so much :D it's so annoying there's like two versions! One with the song of the Morning Report and one without. I like that song. My faaavourite part was I Just Can't Wait to be King when I was little! I love how dang colourful this movie is! Far out what if one of my siblings wanted to kill me! Chameleon!! Weeh Mufasa :'( why are Disney movies so so sad :'( Timon and Pumba are the funniest guys ever!! In Hakuna Matata on Simbas solo he actually has the best voice ever! I remember replaying it over and over when I was younger! So like two years ago haha Yay happy reunion! I don't like the sounds they make it's ugly hahah! Man I love the songs in this movie! Rafiki is the best. Aw man it's so sad that Simba had to live with all that guilt and everything his whole life! Epicest fight scene in life. And the circle of life begins again!



Pocahontas- I love the Hummingbird and Raccoon! She looks so pretty with her mums necklace on, it really does suit her! You never step in the same river twice. Cute little Percy pug dog. I really don't like ole Johny boys metal hat thing. Meeko is the cheesiest little thing ever! I love how they teach each other stuff and they're so interested in what each other's got to say! Now how her hair lookin so good in the wind that has so many colors painted into it! It's just like Romeo and Juliette, like the two sides and all! Hehe the animals fighting! Aw he got shot :'( aw and then it's not such a happy ending coz he has to leave, but if you love something you gotta let it go I guess.


I was writing all this on my notes and I watched like three more movies and it all got delete which really just made me not wanna watch any more -.- plus the holidays ended and just yeah! It was so much fun and bought me so much dang joy :D love disney and can't wait to watch these again in the future! Hope that was an alright post it was kinda a weird idea but yolo right?

No comments:

Post a Comment