Wednesday 20 November 2013

2013.

I know its not the end of the year yet and i might maybe do another something like this later but i just thought i'd do my end of the year happiness extravaganza now! 2013 has been a pretty epic year! I've done so so so much! good and bad things!

I performed in Kapa Haka, turned sixteen, made new friends, went on my first "date", fell asleep on someones shoulder, talked to a boy on the phone, got kissed on the forehead, and got dumped, all without having a boyfriend, my grandad passed away, my best friend moved away, I was student rep for our schools stage challenge, haha a lot of third wheeling, went to Hamilton for the first time, wore onesies, went to the beach each, i passed level 2 in the first term, i haven't got any other level three credits, read The Fault in Our Stars, partied, pool partied, fell in love with people who don't know me, ombred my hair, coloured it cray colours, one direction just one direction, went to my first ball, watched probably thousands of youtube videos, half watched t.v series, fangirled and obsessed, haha just been a proud internet kid that never sleeps, i just passed my learners licence, and most of all have just had the time of my life with my friends and family, making the best memories ever.

I love the end of the year because its the best time to just look back and appreciate what you've got! This time last year i was getting ready to go to Japan and thats actually just crazy coz it literally feels like forever ago! I'm so proud of myself and just so happy that I've written in my journal every single day! I'll get to go back in the future and just gaaah remember all the greatest thing! This year has literally just been so great.

I am so thankful to everyone around me. I love my two best friends for making me laugh no matter what mood I'm in, that we can tell eachother anything and everything, we all like the same kinda things and they're just the besets. I have my little gang of guy friends again. I like hanging out with guys its just way more fun hahahahah i can't say that boys are less drama than girls coz some of them are but its mail just kickback asking them questions about the differences between boys and girls and then arguing about the answers! Then my TonTon has had all da boys this year! hahah so many boys liked her or asked her out after not even talking to her, kissed her cheek just ohmahgawsh she is a heartbreaker man! She went to England by herself and came back just in time to sort out all my problems hahaha! My mums starting a new course in psychology so she'll be asking us a million questions about how we feel. The boys in my whanau are all goods and 100% annoying 100% of the time haha in the best way possible! I just love the people who i've decide to surround myself with.

School man far!! I have two more weeks of being a year twelve and then I'm in my last year of high school. After next year thats it "I'm free" hahah nah I'm so scared but so so excited swell! I just have to make sure i have so much fun next year but also that i work super hard too! Loved this year so much and just yeh! sau much fun and gah yes just yes!!

Love my Instagram photos! Here's just a few from this year and I fully fully want to do something with them all! Have a great rest of the year and yo here's to next year hahah!


No comments:

Post a Comment