Saturday 9 November 2013

Metathisiophobia.

I don't like change. Not like coins change but when something gets different and changes. I know change is good and all but I don't like it. I've figured out that I do eventually get used to something that does change I just don't like going through all the steps to get there? I like the end product just not the process. It's not like I've had a traumatic experience where my whole world has been turned upside down, or just a single life changing experience that I didn't like? I dunno?

A few examples.

I don't like moving house. It really makes me feel weird that your whole life can just be packed up in a couple of boxes then driven to somewhere new. But, there's always a but, I really like new house and getting to see all different floor plans and sort of on site experience of houses because the more you see the more you know. I also love changing around my room, not drastically but I change my room at least twice a year. It just makes it nice, fresh and clean.

Apps. I'm really concerned when I have to update my apps or the software on my iPod! It's alright when they're like alright but even then it takes me ages to get used to it. I hate it when they're different in a bad way, but then actually isn't everyone? And then they get heaps of bad reviews so change it again! I hate updating but i absolutely hate the little numbers above the app store even more.

Moving schools! I've only had to move schools three times but they were like the scariest thing ever! You go into a new place that you know nothing about and you know a few people there! The first and second time was like to move up into the next level of education or whatever? Going from Primary to Intermediate to Highschool. So they were kind of musts because you can't just stay in one school forever, but then the third tme was when i decided to change school and that was so so scary! it was my brand new area school so everyone didn't know the whole kaupapa but at least they all knew each other! But now i absolutely love this school so much so yeah.


I wrote this blog at the start of the year and am just now realising how stupid it is. Everyone has to change and evolve and do different things. It's just a part of life! And I know that I've changed since the start of the year so these things don't really get to me that much! Although I haven't had to move house or change schools so. But I think the whole point is that I do like my comfort zone. I'm really not that much of a spontaneous person, I need to know every detail of something before I do it! Who's gonna be there, where is it, what exactly are we doing, how long will it go for. Even just going to town I ask my mum to list every single thing that we're going to do in order! That makes me feel like I'm so crazy but its just the way I am! I'm trying to be more spontaneous and Olea and Teah are like helping heaps I guess! So yeh I think I might make that one of my new years resolutions for next year. Be more spontaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment