Saturday 16 November 2013

Society.

Society is a starts with B and rhymes with witch. It's the greatest and worst thing in the world.

I love the Urban Dictionary. It's probably my favorite dictionary of all.

Their definition of society:
 1. A group of people that set a standard and everyone that is affected by that standard is part of it...
2. Society is a rather odd organization. It uses such tactics like "Think like everyone else", "Be like everyone else", and "If anyone thinks for themselves, beat them".

This post will be filled with quotes that spark inspiration and speak the truth. The reason being purely because I love quotes and they help me turn my starry thoughts into constellations.


I wish I was the type of person who's their own person. Who can raise their middle finger to the people who try to change me. Have my own thoughts, stand my ground and don't back down for what I believe in. But I'm not. I'm weak. I let people mold and change me. I let people's words get to me. Break me. Hurt me. Change me. I'm afraid to have my own opinion and let it be heard. I'm not only a victim to this though. I am a perpetrator, an inflicter. I am forever telling people how to live their lives, trying to change them to make me more comfortable. Telling someone to stop shaking their leg just because I don't like it.


We live in a world where we are told to be our own person. Weird is cool. We were born originals so don't die a copy. Make sure your voice is heard. It's okay to fail. You can wear what you want. But if we do any if these things we will be told not to and judged. Thus just confusing us and us being hurt and upset. Feeling like we've just been lied to and that we won't ever want to do any of these things again. Well that's just in some cases. Others won't care and do what they want.


People are pretty cool sometimes but other times they are the cruelest things on this Earth! It's weird how some people don't have one mean bone in their body and then others who have absolutely nothing nice to say at any time! Like people shouldn't be scared of others, no-one should hate eachother, but people are just too mean for their own good. We should appreciate everyone we meet and even just the people we pass on the street (:P) Everyone has a family, friends, hobbies, a favourite colour, a home like everyone has a life and I always think about that. That they could just be a face in the crowd to me but at least 15 people love and cherish that person. That's why my mum found out one day at a course and she always tells us that at least 15 people in this world care about you and their lives wouldn't be the same without you in it. Which I actually think is quite lovely. I know that i love so many people and my live would definitely not be the same if they weren't around. But I'm also not the nicest person either. I can get meeean! And thats so bad but sometimes you just don't even notice you're doing anything wrong  until you find out you hurt them. I dunno life is hard, boundaries, reactions, words just all of it. But just try and love people. Try be nice. Try keep mean things to yourself.


So yes this was another kinda dark and deep post. And thats only a little bit of what i think for now. But just try do something new everyday or maybe even just every week. Try give compliments, or not be as mean haha, try wear something that you want and not care what others say, tell someone you love them, be spontaneous and impulsive, try being more quieter and reserved. It's your life and you can literally do what you want with it! Don't let others stand in the way of you being you. But be nice. Okay byyyye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment