Monday 25 November 2013

42. Have a stranger comment on my blog.

Ohmahgawsh! So today I fully ticked something off my bucket list!! It's the coolest feeling ever!! A random stranger commented on my blog :D it was so cool coz it's something that I couldn't control yah know? But now I've decided I'll blog about each time I tick something off! And take an epic photo then at the end put it all in a frame and it will be an epic as as frame of epic photos!! And now I'm fully just so so keen to tick everything off!! I showed mum and she was like omg now we should do this and this! So yeah now I'm just so excited and happy! 

Biggest thanks ever to this guy! I dunno if he'll ever read this but I think that is legitametly the coolest thing ever! You just ticked something of someone's bucketlist!! Far it's just so dang cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment