Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Hurutea.

Heres just a fraction of the things I love about one of my #bestfriendsfolyfe Te Hurutea

Me and Teah can talk about anything! There are only a few people in the world you can do that with! I tell her pretty much everything and hate it when shes not there! But besides just like gossip and problems hahaha we talk about the deep meaningful stuff of life? Like me and Olea do that sometimes but i just feel like Teah is the more i dunno like serious conversater? And i love talking about my future with her! Weddings, husbands, houses, babies it's just the bestest!!


Hurutea is definetely one of the smartest girls i know! She gets excellences, is the best at everything like wins all the awards, gets to go on heaps of trips coz of her smartness! And it's all like natural for her! It's so crazy! She doesn't study for exams and she just passes! She's a special one :D



She is the Kapa Haka QUEEN!! Then i had to be the a stand in princess nahahahah! But she's kaea of the school Kapa Haka team and is in another one as well? And I know its the best and worst thing in her life! hahaha I hear how much she loves it and other times when she just wishes she didn't have to go to live-ins and stuff. But she's so dang good at it!


You wanna know what else shes good at! Make-up! She's not as hard out into it as much as she was at the start of the year but that's probably coz she already know everything! Every morning tea and lunchtime she'd watch makeup tutorials on my iPad and be like oi oi look at that brow pencil or omg i wish i could do it that perfect and just stuff like that hahaha and we'd sit there and watch them together but I still don't really get any of it hahah! But I ask her questions and stuff when I do actually tryyy! She makes me have aaaaaai brows! Coz i aint got none -.-



I love it so much when she says she loves me hahaha that sounds so weird but shes like the best compliment giver ever! But the weirdest one too! She's always saying how I'm the best boyfriend ever hahah! Coz like i give good hugs and i looked after her when she was sick and just yeh, being a good boyfriend i guess?? We are the cutest too! At the beach the other night when we took a photo and we looked at it we'd both just keep saying how cute we are! 



Teah is one of the funniest people i know! She can be kinda blonde at sometimes, but then everyone is! But she can be stupid funny? like does that make sense? Shes the most mature and immature person! She never fails to make me laugh even if its her trying to tell a joke and its so stupid so we all just laught at the stupidness! Gahh shes just so funny and if your friends don't make you laugh are they really your friends?? She's made me laugh till i cried and captured it in this beautiful photo which is definetely one of my favourite photos of all time!!


She's got no shame! She does whatever she wants whenever she wants and does'nt care who sees!! Which can result in her embarrassing the people around her but ususally it just involves us joining in on the hansimness and having even more fun that before! and i think thats a pretty great effect to have on people!!



Adventures! Teah always has the craziest ideas and plans! Most of the time they will never ever happen but i know now just to let her be happy and plan everything out and the she'll most probably forget about it in a week! But we do real spontaneous things aswell! A day with Teah will never ever be boring! Instead of just having lunch at one place you'll have it at five! yah knaau what i'm sayin!! And yeah we just do stuff and its fun!! From Amazing Races to just having a "leaving party" which everyone wants to be invited to because we're just that fun :D




Hurutea has so many plans, hopes, goals and ambitions for herself in life! And I'm saaaaaaau proud of you My Hurutea! Girl is going places! Gonna like achieve all she wants to achieve and i dunno its just gonna see that little one grow up hahahah!



Because we're bestfriends and have spent a lot of time together over the past couple of years we've created quiet a few memories! I dunno should i like just list them? Nggeeeh you'll just have to trust me that I've had the time of my life in the past two years all thanks to the people around me :D


Love you so much My Hurutea and gurl you make mah life a whole lot better xx :D

2 comments:

  1. ELLEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN.Yours was soo much better than mine im going to do another one!! Gal you bought me to tears!!!! Looove you my bestieoflyfe!! Its tea btw hahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww no do not cryyyy!! ahahahah no i liked yours! it looks all nice and fancy and pretty and i'm gonna go comment on yours!! no its teah with an h!

      Delete