Friday 15 November 2013

Favourite song Friday.

Ohh this looks fun. This as in the idea that came from my braaain :D but has probably been done before, yolo. So I love music and there's already a draft about music in my draft box but i thought yah know what why not have some kind of contunuity (?) and just like post my favourite song of the week! Not for anyone other than myself hahah! But maybe sometimes if my music app crashes and I have to re-download all my music then i can just come here and see what i love! And also when i grow up i can come back and remince coz thats one of my favourite things to do!

Sooo this week my most favourite song is Bonfire Heart by James Blunt which I've just recently heard but it's kind of old!

I really just love it so much!! Favourite lyrics? Yaaaass! 

Your love is like a soldier, loyal til you die
Everybody wants a flame, they don't wanna get burnt
People like us we don't need that much just someone that starts, starts the spark in our bonfire heart


Till next week I guess :D

No comments:

Post a Comment