Sunday 10 November 2013

Dream 6.

This is from ages as ago and has just been sitting in my drafts! And I also have about twelve half notes on my iPod that I guess I might write up hahaha!

Me and my family were on this like mountain bank thing and it was in a different country I think it was Spain because of the last part, but we were there and Shane Koyczan the guy who does the To This Day talk, well yeah he was there doing that. I know almost every word to that talk so was like lip syncing along to it. Then halfway through the talk my mum was like come on guys lets go into the museum and i was like at what but we had to go in and look around, it was kind of an aquarium too! Then we came back out and he hadnt finished his talk yet so we went back to our little blanket on the grass bank. I was just watching and listening and then this random guy came real close up to me and was like saying the next sentence of the talk like before Shane said it so i as getting really annoyed! Then the talked finished and everyone clapped but it was silent clapping? Then omg the weirdest part was across the road in like this big long driveway that was real steep and there were these loong as blue bulls? And they had to like race and at the top was a gate that opened and people like directed them around the corner because they were so long? People were getting hurt but everyone was just laughing and so were the hurt people! then they finished one race and started another but this time there were all these cats sitting on top of the long bulls and when they went around the corner all the cats fell off. Yeah. So so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment