Tuesday 1 April 2014

Makeup=Medicine

Yay I'm sick. No. I don't like being sick coz that means I have to miss out on school but I get to watch movies and drink hot chocolate so it's alright! But today me and my Hurutea came home at morning tea coz I'm sick and I needed "support" hahahaha! But we "studied," watched Kapa Haka, I talked, we ate, laughed, she did a workout and looked so funny in my clothes ahahaha and then she made me all pretty with make up! I love it when teah does my makeup it's so girly and fun hahahaha! Then of course we took photos and here they are. Teah made this creation. Just so everyone knows Te Hurutea did my makeup.



 

Tryna be serious, then just craaacking up!




And there were waaaay too many more too hahahah! But I chucked these ones on Insta and Facebook and everyone was saying how they had to look twice coz it doesn't look like me haha yeh peeeeace!

No comments:

Post a Comment