Wednesday 30 April 2014

90/100 Happy Days.

82. Ugly messages from hansim friends. Then Olea and hurutea went all outs about who's message it was hahaha
83. I went to Donnys house for a movie night and she scared me by dying there were spirits in the house and then I stood on the aux cord and it made THE loudest noise, coz it was plugged into the speaker too. She was making a video the whole time too faaar it was so funny and I like being scared even though it's scary.
84. Got to hang out with Donnys nephews all day and they're just the cutest little fullas ever. Quade gave me a flower and it made my day.
85. Those losers came over, excited as for the travel the next day! Being ugly idiots.
86. Traaaavelling, I really like this photo and olea noticed how I had my phone in my hand and made the biggest deal ahahahhaa.
87. Best night of my life ever. John Mayer is so perfect and beautiful. Better than words man. He's just a majestic creature hahaha.
88. Traveling home! It was super fun sitting in the back being hansim! Being fat eating heaps as of food.
89. Ton and Caleb being the cutest critters out talking on the phone for two hours!
90. Kickback watching Meet The Robinsons with this cutie before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment