Friday 25 April 2014

April Favourites.

Music! The Man by Aloe Blacc has honestly not stopped playing like I’ve listened to it over a hundred times and im still not sick of it yet!

Faul & Wad Ad vs. Pnau-Changes video clip its just like a bunch of kids teepeeing the city with leaf blowers its cool as and one of the kids on there looks like one of Tons ops ahahaha!

ED FREAKING SHEERAN. I will forever love this man and I just can't even! Way too much fangirling this month man! His new album comes out in June and that's too much to handle but his new single Sing came out which is obviously beautiful, my favourite part is "I told her my name and said, "it’s nice to meet ya," and then she handed me of a bottle of water filled with tequila. I already know she's a keeper just from this one small act of kindness I'm in." Then him and Christina Perri did a song Be My Forever and it's just so happy and like makes yew want tew smile! And theeeeen I found the song All My Life and I dunno how old it is or like where it came from but I love it!

Hedley's "Anything" is so cool, I love it even though it has cusses ahahahaha but it's real cool and I like that it's been put out now, for our generation sorta thing hahah that's so ugly but it's cool coz we can do anything!

Everyone knows the haaansim song #Selfie by the Chainsmokers but there's this youtube fulla Sam Tsui, who does like an acoustic version and I like it a lot hahhaha. When all the girls were all here I played it and Jade and Rai were craaacking up far it was funny!!

Then ohmygosh When You Were Mine by Taylor Henderson. That song is honestly so beautiful I love it so much, like it's perfect. The lyrics are majestic ahahaha but I honestly hope the girl who he's singing about went back to him because like it's honestly to perfect not too.


I've been addicted to Sammy J, Kolohe Kai, and Spawnbreezie faaar out! It all started when Rawiri was playing Mr. Sun on the guitar and Teah was singing it, so big ol thanks to you two! Ken and Colesh were listening to Ehu Girl and then were like what does Ehu even mean! Then Matua looked it up and it means like blonde haired girl so they all call me Ehu Girl and I love that so much! Then after CNI I got more music that they were all playing, all them reggae saaaongs! And it’s so ugly but Because I Got High has been stuck in my head for the longest time ever and its so ugly but I love that song ahahahha then Tristan was jamming it hard the whole time at CNI. I love all that kind of music now and I probably wouldn't of ever even heard it if I was still at Lytton haha!

John Mayer. That's all i have to say. he's beautiful and perfect in every way.

Same for Chester See. I love that man more than I love school. And coming from me that's saying a lot!

Um then my favourite trip would be the CNI one to Te Awamutu, because it was just so amazing and perfect but closely beging that is our Auckland trip coz that was amazing as well!

Ngaw my favourite couple is Ton and Caleb! He goes out with her but she doesnt go out with him ahahahaha but they sat together the whole way to Te Awamutu and then he asked her to the movies and then they talked on the phone for two hours and i just love them so much!

thats it i think!

No comments:

Post a Comment