Tuesday 15 April 2014

CNI: Day Two.

This morning we got hansimly woken up at 4.30, two hours earlier than when we had to farout!! Mischooof little fullas! We thought it was Matua who told them to tell us to wake up but ah nah. But we all got up and got dressed,had breakfast then we still had time left so Matua got us all to listen to this motivational talk thing which I thought was really cool and we did that the next day aswell, but the line I specifically remember was "you wanna succeed as much as you wanna breathe" or something like that and I just really like that! After we were all packed up for the day we were off! Across the road from where we were staying there was this huge aaaaaas flying fox like it was honestly so mean!! There was a paddock full of deer and Caleb was like oooh I'm gonna get that one and I was like aye with what gun and the hansim that he is lifted up his shirt and was like this one far it was funny! 

We travelled our twenty minutes and were one of the first schools there and there was a playground and all us sixteen and seventeen year olds went and played on it hahahaha it was so much fun but then another school came so we all went back to the van, we were being the cool as kids playing our music from the speaker hahahaha! Then all the schools gathered round the door and Matua Sol was the one who started it all off and all of us were like oh here we go it had to be him aye ahahaha but it was cool coz we're a cool school, later on we were like at Matua shoulda just yelled Shortland Street and we'd all yell clear and he was like at next minute yous leave me hanging and I'm looking like and idiot advertising Shortland Street 7pm Monday to Friday faaar it was a crackup! Then we had sort of an untraditional pakeha kind of pohiri and we were the loudest school, but at least we weren't late and we were the first ones up to tautoko. It was crack up as when we were singing He Honore and we were like amine but then someone carried it on and we were all like aye ahahaha! So then we all went our separate ways to the different codes. Me, Huia and Kui were with the netball girls all day, supporting, cheering them on, making them smile, refilling drink bottles, just being there for them. I'm so proud of those girls, they did so well and it was only the first day, they just did ice breakers and like a few drills and stuff but the coaches are always watching and those girls gave it everything they had! 

Georgette got really badly hurt on her wrist so we strapped it all up and the medicine girl came with ice but she was out for the rest of the day, she couldn't do the yoga at the end of the day. The girls said the yoga was real hard, but they were all having a good time too! Before the end if the day me and Matua went to go get more food for dinner and he told me how valuable I am being here! which really does make you feel good like knowing that your not there just wasting time and space! coz I'm so lucky and thankful!that I got to even go on the trip and it was just nice to know that I was helping. So after the girls did their yoga we decided to take Horiana to the medical centre and we stayed there for maybe two hours? But it was so so so funny far it was hilarious! The whole trip was so inappropriate! I was telling Ken and Colesh about last night when I texted Matua and he replied pick a body part then Caleb was like say vagina ahaha so then when I was telling the girls I was being loud as usual and yelled it just as a man was walking past our car so we were craaacking up and so then they were calling me Ehu Girl Vagina the whole trip, and Ton's Ton so we were the Mot Sisters far it was funny! Matua was giving commentary on everyone who walked passed, there was this guy with an eyepatch on and Matua was like oh that guy has no eye-dea far it was funny! Hori was alright, she didn't get her x-ray she's getting it first thing tomorrow though.

 So on the way home we got suuuuppa lost but got home in the end. The jackets that Matua ordered were at home which was real exciting and they all looked so good! No one wanted to take them off hahaha! We had dinner and then all watched Shortland Street as a family, Georgette and Colesh screamed when Vinnie fell off the wall far it was funny, and yes we had to watch ads ahahahaha! Then we did reflections and I was helping the boys write their ones. Tristan, Lloyd and Caleb wanted to take gangsta photos so I jumped in coz I'm a gansta. Fagan and Caleb were making lunches and me and ton went to help them coz they were just, yeah. Then we tidied everything up and I was just annoying Caleb and we had an arm wrestle then him and Ton had one and when they first held hands he was like oh, but far it was way funnier than that ahahhaha! I honestly just annoyed Calbe so much, I was like yeah let's go for a walk come on and he was like oh okay you go first I'll catch up and Ton was craaacking up! Then he showed us his karate skills, which was pretty cool then I showed everyone else but it didn't work on Ken coz her hands are so small hahahah! Far out then Matua was being so hansim and acting drunk it was so funny! I'll try put the video on here hahaha! Then just beddy byes ole ugly as nah then we just went to bed!














No comments:

Post a Comment