Wednesday 2 April 2014

63/100 Happy Days.

55. Coming home and being hansimly over colour co-ordinated and then Lenny came home and he was the same hahahah!
56. Finnally made noodles like i had them in Kohanga! Then i made some more for everyone hahahah!
57. Being suuuuupa cold and then Hori coming to keep me warm!
58. Having to wait two hours just to get our five second injection! But it was so fun coz Ton was there and we just laughed the whole time and probably annoyed everyone so much and were just being straight uglies!
59. I already blogged about this but Tamararos with all these homos! It was the bestest day!
60. Georgette cut my hair! I honestly love it so much!!
61. Hansim as but watching Super Fun Night always makes me saaah happy!
62. I blogged about this too but coming home with teah, getting all pretty and then being ugly with ton!
63. Shopping on bukhuk with Colesh and Kenny hahaha it was fun as suuuupa excited for our leavers gears! Going to preschool with Hep and Steff being cute as not wanting to go til she heard there was food ahaha! And having un-matching matching socks hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment