Saturday 12 April 2014

72/100 Happy Days.

64. Being ugly in class with Ton, drawing maps and taking classes far out it was so dang funny!
65. I made "sinimon" buns, they weren't the best but they were aaaaallgood, wife me!
66. Finding all these shortcuts that Olea and Teah made far it made me laugh, idiots!
67. Helping out getting ready for the school opening, I broke ANOTHER form, was hard work and hot as but spending the day with these chickas was fun as!
68. Down at the marae packing the hangis listening to the teachers unfunny as jokes hahahaha
69. The powhiri day, it was so great I love everyone at my school so much and they've truly made me who I am today, it was the best day, we can make anything funny and I just love that so much, I never want to leave school!!
70. Me and Ton were the first ones  at school, even before all the teachers so we were just being ugly losers together hahaha
71. Watching P.s I love you, like I seriously love that movie so much, it makes me cry like a little baby but also makes me so happy because gaah it's just so romantic and beutiful!
72. Me and Ton being cute and making our lock screen real cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment