Sunday 20 April 2014

81/100 Happy Days.

73. First thing I bought on my new card was matching shirts for me and Hep! Super cute and I'm super happy we're so close now!
74. Excited as as as to be all packed up for our CNI trip!
75. Driving up to Te Awamutu! Guzzle, you had one job, count the cows, count the sheep, count the trees, that's your car, that's your house, traffic flow queues, play that depressing song we'll drive right off the cliff and yeah I've already blogged about it but it was so fun just traveling!
76. At the medical centre being inappropriate while waiting for poor little Horiana, then making sandwhiches with those homos! 
77. Being the first ones at the courts and doing Zumba!
78. Last day with my CNI family, wouldn't of spent my week with anyone else!
79. At my aunties birthday and invited all our own mates over ahahah it was so fun and then snapchating til the early hours of the morning ole ahahah
80. Spending the day with these two and ton, no wi-fi and no Jah ahahaha!
81. Super cute little Prince George! Far these made me crack up! I love the Internet so much hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment