Thursday 17 April 2014

CNI: Day Four.

Woke up to Matua saying big words again hahaha, the. We packed everything up and cleaned up the whole whare. It's Colesh's birthday! And everyone forgot including her but Lloyd was like oh Happy Birthday so then we were all shouting and yelling hahahaha! Then once we were all packed up and squashed into the vans we were off. We were talking about something to do with boy germs and like sharing drinks then Caleb pulled out his drink bottle that said don't share spit and just held it there with the hansimest face ever ahahahaha. So then we got to the courts and like went our separate ways, I went with the boys, it was raining haaard out so me and all the boys who didn't make it into the team stayed in the car and Matua was talking to his mate from Tolaga and he was talking about me and was like oh that's actually a girl not Billy Ray Cyrus far it was funny, little idiot! 

We went out and I was watching Matt, tryna take photos of him and it was honestly so windy far out and then it was raining hard out so they all went inside. Everyone had ditched me hahaha but they all came back and we hung out in the clubrooms waiting for the rugby boys, I had to take off like all my clothes coz they were soaking. Donny rang up. We were just using the wifi hahaha, the girl who Shagan met yesterday actually came and watched him faaaar it was ugly and coz he called her off my phone we had her number so Fagan rung her up hahaha. The boys were finished and we all piled into the van, it was cold and rainy as.

We went back to the stadium and we watched the basketball. My sport ahahaha! But tall boys yes ahahaha! I was so ugly coz the ball like bounced over to me and I was hansim as wearing no shoes coz they were wet, but I kicked the ball away and the guy came and grabbed it then I was like "he likes me" to Georgette but John heard me and was cracking up hahaha. So then everyone was finished their trials and all the schools came back together and the teams were called. I'm so proud of everyone who came, whether they got in the team or not they did their absolute best and gave it everything they had, love all those little munchkins! 

After the teams were called and most of the schools had left some of our girls had showers and we were just waiting in the gym. Matt got this girls number and then was texting her off my phone, everyone used my phone that week, soz mum. We got some lunch and Ngawai kept calling Caleb John far it was funny. All piled back into the car and tried to find our way, it was raining haaard out and the wind was real strong! We got lost twice and eeeeveryone was so mad and it was like all the negativity everywhere farout man! But ww end and got some petrol and then we were on the right track to get to Tauranga.

Everywhere was flooded, like it was honestly cyclone weather, the roads had like lakes on them and we drove through this big as puddle and Caleb was like seeeeeig the whole way far it was funny! We were all like little kids looking out the windows at the floodedness! The Lloyd was like I've never seen a river so angry and we all craaaaacked up far out it was so funny! Then Hori, Caleb and Ton were all being dickheads about my ugly mole so I put a plaster over it. We got to Tauranga and me and Ton did a big as shop then nah card declined again far it was shame as! But then mum put some money through. We got some food. Ken accidentally stole something and was freaking out and didn't know what to do so I was like well do you wanna just kept it or go back and she was so scared but knew she would feel so guilty if she just took so I was like taaah come on bei I'll do all the talking for you! Which I was actually surprised about coz I'm usually always the one who's too scared to do stuff and Ton has to do it for me but it was allgoods and she just went through and bought it.

Then just traveling, laughing, annoying Ton and Caleb so much, far they're so ugly but so cute man! The journey went fast as! We were all just listening to music, jamming Lloyd's sounds which I actually like hahaha. We got to the petrol station and everyone got drinks and that. We lost the coke lid and everyone had to help look for it then while we were looking for it Tristan lost his top up I just bought for him farout hahaha but I got mini m&m's which made me happy as ahahaha. John jumped up the front coz he couldn't handle all the gossiping at the back, so Lloyd was lying on the ground and then eventually Ton lied down there as well and Caleb has his feet all up in Lloyd's face. Far then Lloyd had his feet like under Tristan and Tristan was like aye aye aye watch were you put those feet then Lloyd the hansim goes oh was I slicing you far it was funny! Everyone was asleep through the gorge and stuff then after Matawai we picked up some people who's car had broken down. We had to re-arrange everything so everyone could fit. We were all being so ugly I felt bad for the girl who had to listen to us be idiots! We were all talking about Tristan and Rai faaar it was funny then when we were almost in TK  Tristan and Lloyd were having the fattest argument about TK and Whatatutu far out it was so funny they were like at you see that big sign, nah all I see is Te Wharepaku, at least I'm not from Whatatutai it was funny as and we were all so loud! 

We got to school and unpacked all the vans, then said Karakia and all had to say goodbye and go home :'( me Ton and Lloyd went with Matua and the three other people we picked up, so we were all suuuuppa squashed up but then me and Ton got dropped off, no one one home, lights all off hahaha but it was alright. Wifi yoooss! Everyone was making statuses and we all missed eachother already! I love everyone who went on that trip and am so grateful that Matua Sol and Koka Karyn let me go, because it was honestly the best four days like ever man, I loved it so much and just love our school and everything that we're about. Peace!









No comments:

Post a Comment