Wednesday 16 April 2014

CNI: Day Three.

This morning we got a nice wake up of Matua like recapping the day before but really formally hahaha. We had breakfast then another motivational talk video. We separated the vans for girls and boys, and we were jamming the sounds all the way to the courts, we were real early, like the first ones here even before the coaches, so all the girls did Zumba as their warm up, it was real cool but they stopped when the other girls got there. 

They did warm ups and some session rotations, one of them was a fitness  challenge and Tamara was honestly amazing at the plank and the coach used her as the example for everyone and was just raving about how good she was and all the other girls had their booths right up in the air and so they lasted longer, when Tamara dropped the coach was like aw I'm so disappointed and I was so mad coz yeah all those other girls lasted longer but only coz they weren't doing it properly! So proud of Tamara and Ton aswell who outlasted everyone in her group, but she was on her knees because her ankle was playing up and so all the other girls were staring her doooown but she was still keeping her bum down! 

Colesh really stuffed up her ankle and it was real bad so she couldn't carry on which she was guttered about. Georgette came back and the doctor said she wasn't allowed to play either, she showed us the photo if her Harry Potter arm hahaha! At lunch we were like the cool r kids playing our music and just tryna fix all our injuries, I was like far out I'm a qualified ambulance driver now and then Huia was like oh yeah and I'm a fireman now hahah it was funny as! 

Then it was the trials all our girls were so good, like I'm honestly so proud of them all, you could see how hard they were all going no matter how sore and tired they were they gave it everything they had. I was taking photos on Coleshes iPhone and I froze it, far out I was freaking the heck out!! But she was alright about it and it fixed itself later on, love you Colesh! Then we went to the supermarket for the third day in a row. We were in the van with the boys and it stunk so bad! It was cool as coz me and Georgette go to sit in the back and go out the boot hahaha! 

We got home and made dinner, then I went down to the pool with Tarm and I cleaned it hahaha coz the boys messed it all up, but I just put my legs in coz I had no more clothes or towels left hahahaha. After we all had dinner I had to run the reflections so I had to video each of them and just interview them about the day and it was soooo hard like it was real difficult tryna make them talk about the day, asking open ended questions and like yeah I was repeating questions but it was alright I guess! Far out I was so tired and done ahahah I had a shower finally then almost fell asleep on the couch, but I helped Matua with the budget then I was like do need me for anything else and he was like yup hold up but nah I fell asleep ahahaha then he sent me to bed and sleep time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment