Wednesday 12 February 2014

We're not trialing for the Olympics.

Yayur so today we had our school swimming sports! Yeah that's right second week back man no mucking around!! When I was little I was THE man at swimming sports so everyone knew that, but now man I'm so bad at swimming!! It was the funnest day ever though!!

So in the morning I was really stressing and just I don't even know what but like I had sort of a panic attack or just emotional breakdown and I just don't even know why man, just waaay too overtired!! But yeah like I got ready and mum took me to school. We were all just in class and did a brainstorm about our passion projects, I was talking about Darcy's party pill gang and Caleb was keeeen as ahahahah then he was like oh I need a fannypack to hold my drugs in, a nike one, far it was saaau funny! Georgette walked passed and Kaata was singing all these songs to her hahaha! 

The we had morning tea and got dressed, all the girls were like man why can't we wear singlets and it was just sucky as coz the boys can just walk around half nekkid it suuuucks!! All us seniors were together and then I went and helped all dem little kiddies swim, which I love doing! Me and Tarm were doing the mermaid hairflip and then Lloyd did it it was so funny!! We were all twerking and making waves hahahah! We had our races, oh and in the morning Sol was like all races are compulsory and I was like um whut there's only two races at this school ahahha coz I thought he ment ethnicity or whatever Ahahahaha! But so we did our races and I sucked so bad!! Then Kyrste was like you guys were just mucking around and Colesh was like well it's not like we're trialling for the Olympics hahahahah! So I was just helping the little kids and was in the water all day so I was actually cold, I jumped out and got dressed then if got to take photos! Yaaaaaas!! Antonio and Tyler being total posers, everyone at our school is though and just loves having their photo taken, I love it so much!! 

We were all just sittin around, getting tan yeh boy! Then it was free swim Georgette was on Kaatas shoulders and then I told Ton to get on Caleb's and he swore and said that she'd crush him ahahaha! Caleb made me record his dumb as bomb! I was just annoying him all day as usual. FTP tup'it. Then we came home and and made a bunch load of pink cookies. Yooo! I love my school, all it's unorganized happy funness! Love all my friends how we can make something kinda like uncomfortable like all of us not feeling confident and just kinda make it all right! Just love em aaaall!!



















Mean underwater selfie


















No comments:

Post a Comment