Friday 14 February 2014

Singles awareness day.

I love Valentines Day, like I love it so much. No matter what people say about it being a commercial money making holiday and how you should show your love everyday, I just love it. In the morning we woke up to a rose and chocolate body wash from mom and dad :D This Valentines Day I made my whole class pink little cookies. I was so excited and it was a two day mish to get it all done, thanks Georgette and Ton for being my little elves! I don't think everyone actually appreciated it as much I would like, but it was the thought that counts, and I made Tamara's day so that's all that matters :D In the morning when I had all the cookies, Donald was the first one there and he asked me to be his Valentine hahahahaha

Caleb and Ton have been joking all week that they were going on a date at the back of the farm on the truck with pies and coke. But he bought her a pie and a coke!! Love them so much!! Kaata gave Georgette the biggest hug from behind in the morning and those are the cutest! She gave him a cute collage of them and he gave her fifty bucks ahahahha! Jessie's girlfriend got him one of those huge as teddy bears gaah too cute!! Jordin Spark okay, you know what Jason Derulo bought her, 10,000 roses just casually!! 

So then me, Georgette and Ton and it was spose to be Teah too, we came home and had a Valentines movie night!! I had like my little time of sad singledom then got over myself, and remembered that it so doesn't matter and some kids don't have a mom or dad on Mother or Father's Day! I have really bad mouth ulcers from stress and run downness, sau mom bought me baby teething gel ahahaha yeh man Bonjela was my Valentine! There was a whole movie channel just for romantic movies! We recorded all of them!! We ate raspberry M&M's and then made heart shaped pizza! We stalked, added people all at the same time, Ton talked about first impressions it was so funny!! We were being so loud and creepy!! Bundle of joy, intense stare. Georgette the ugly was just talking about her neck ahahahaha idiot, and that was her excuse for everything! We didn't go to bed till like 1am!

Then today were just watching more movies and we watched The Bachelor which is always the best!! It was so fun and just the best way to spend Valentines Day!! Love dat loooove!! I can't wait till I actually get a boyfriend because I will go so over the top and he'll just hate me but it will be so fun and cute and extremely cheesy! I love all the tumblr Valentines cards, their so perfect and literally my favourite thing about Valentines! 








No comments:

Post a Comment