Sunday 16 February 2014

18/100 Happy Days.

I'm so happy that I'm actually still doing this, like commitment yeeh man!!

10. We all went to Splash Planet and I wrote a blog about that, but it was fun and we just spent the day reminiscing about when we were kids
11. Valentine naaaails! Took me forever and I loved them so much. wow. Much love. Very proud.
12. Gaaaaah the best video ever!! You always see everyone posting videos of people thinking it's a photo and you're like oh thats dumb, but it was soooo funny when Caleb did it coz it was like ultimate karma too, he was doing it to me and Antonio, thought it was the funniest thing ever, went to take a selfie and oh it was a video.
13.Fun as day at school, tying shoes, being swag with glasses, brothers ahahaha, selfies with Hori, selfie wars with Ton and Caleb, Georgette modelling Kiris rubbish, Teah beautiful face, Calebs firehydrant selfie, and Huruteas best face again.
14. SWIMMING SPORTS, already wrote a blog about it, pretty beautiful and self-explanitory day.
15. Skyped my cousins in England, little cuties!!
16. Valentines Day movie night with mah gurls!
17. Watching the best movies aaall day!
18. Me and Ton having a mean fight about her plaiting my hair and then my parents came in to see why we were being loud and then we took a cute photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment