Sunday 9 February 2014

A weekend in Napier.

This weekend we went to Napier with our family bestfriends because it was my cousins 16th birthday.

On saturday morning we woke up early and backed up the school van, sweg, went to town to pick them all up, my cousin got an iPhone so was telling us all about his life-proof case and said it about twenty times in one sentence! Then we drove to Napier! I have been to Napier so much in the past four years! Three Stage Challenges, Two uni trips, when we went to the Titanium concert just a lot. We went passed Nuhaka haha and then it was so misty up in the Wharerata's and that made me miss Dione coz we'd always say "children of the mist" We stopped in Wairoa and ate so much food when we weren't supposed to. Then just travelling! I get car sick so i can't read or write i just have to sit there with my ears in and watch the road. We finally got to Splash Planet and it was kind of a dissapointment. ONLY because last time we went we were little kids and so we remembered it with rose tinted little kid view or whatever. And also it was EXACTLY the same as when we were kids. It was just kinda older and so were we so it was smaller and yeah. But we went on all the slides and the bumper boats and it was a really fun day!! We had more food then we were all tryna make plans for after in the kiddie pool and i was being annoying as to my mama and papa hahaha!

We stayed for like five hours? Then when we left it was raining haaard out! But we all jumped in the van then drove to our cool as as as holiday park! Far out it was cool, it had this huge just ball of air that was like a tramp, all these cool bikes, an arcade, this cool as little gym setup, a pool far it was just cool as! And now I just learnt that two other boys in my class have stayed there before so that was cool! Too bad it was raining and we only stayed one night! We went out to get groceries and pizza and we went to the Dominoes where we took our photo with Titanium!! Mum and Aunty Deb were so cute walking along the footpath coz my mum's a giant like me and Aunty Deb's so short so me and Ton were like faaar thats what we look like when we walk with our friends!! We were all so confused grocery shopping and i got these valentines M&M's for my thang that I'm planning. We had dinner and cake then everyone played air hockey, we watched t.v, I read my beautiful book. All us kids slept in this room full of bunks it was sooo cool I loved it!! there were hardly any blankets but like all our body warmth kept us warm!

We woke up the next morning we woke up, packed up the van and tried to find ten pin bowling, we did and it was closed, so then we went to laser tag and we drove past the hostels that we stayed in for the uni trip and i was like ngaaaaw alll those dang memories!!! Everyone else played laser tag but i felt sick so i just read. Then we were off again! Ate pizza then most of the rest of the food. Hahaha then went to Nuhaka and looked at the bridge and everyone was like woaaah you deeed thaat and i was like yeeeeeh man hahahaha! I was on my mums phone on Facebook the whole weekend and like messaging everyone! We got home and un-packed the van and just blobbed out really, i made kick-ass lunch for school and got everything ready, I'm so good at school. 

Das it pooice!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment