Friday 28 February 2014

Feburary favourites.

Okay. Songs. Old Taylor Swift maaaayun!! Mainly Last Kiss, I love that song! Then Brave from Sara Berellies, Ton showed me that song and I really like it, it's fun and has yah knau a pretty good message! Haha Jon Doe and we'd all sing it in class, but now there's this new boy and his names John haha! Then this youtube singer Sam Tsui has this song Me Without You and I really like it, it's so cute and sweet! Um then Sam Smiths Money on My Mind, I don't really like when he hits the high notes or whatever but I like that song. Aaaaand the last on is Paramore's Ain't it Fun!! I love the song and the video clip it's so cool coz it's them just tryna beat world records!! I love that so much!

I keep saying do you wanna? Like in a sarcastic way, do you wanna be a bit more ugly? Do you wanna chew a bit louder? Do you wanna get out of the way? Like yeah I dunno I just keep saying it! 

My favourite product ole ahahaha but Bonjela!! I love the taste so much and how it makes it numb, I've had heaps of mouth ulcers lately and so I have my own tube of baby teething gel for myself and I just love it ahahah that's so ugly!!

And lastly I love school. It's my last year and so far I'm having the greatest time ever!! I love all my friends, my subjects are alright but I just love hanging out and laughing with all my friends, they're the coolest people I know tbh! And I'm just excited for the rest of the year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment