Friday 7 February 2014

9/100 Happy Days.

Just gonna blog about this coz yah know, gotta blog ma life! But I'm doing this hella cool thing that I just love so much and think it's the most greatest idea of all time! So basically every day, for 100 days you post a photo of something that made you happy! You like go to the page and signup, you like choose your hashtag and then boom you're on your way! It's so cool and it makes you think and appreciate the good things that happen to you on a daily basis! Every day may not be good, but there is good in everyday. I've done 9 days so far and I'm doing it on instagram. I wanted to do it on my blog but that wasnt an option so actually maybe I'll just do like a little update thing on here like every nine days so that it can be here and I can sorta write more as well, like just ramble like I usually do, then nine will be weird and uneven but who cares! And just coz I love it so much!  Hopefully at the end you get a little booklet with all your photos which is what really sold me on the idea, because yah know I love them memories!! If you wanna do it here's the link :D

1. Talking to my bestfriend and just seeing her hansim face and hearing her voice makes me happy. That sounds so weird but its a long-distance friendship hahaha and i miss her so much!
2. Okay freaking Zac Efron singing my name!! It was beautiful!! So on this day it was the famous like talk-show host Ellens birthday and Zac was on her show and sung her Happy Birthday and i freeeaaked out with happiness and excitement! I will forever be happy and grateful for this video!
3. Just the whole saturday #MrMrsAnotacciLuau it was so fun and great, love my friends and their whole families! Best night.
4. Ngaw me and my little siblings read a book that me and Ton used to read when we were little, it was so fun and cute! Love those losers.
5. FIRST DAAY! Teah wrote my name in a pigs tail haha, then Kaata made me laugh so much with his little voice and repeating everything on the video, eeeeeeeee nau.
6. Tydying up the gym like doing a stocktake and Caleb and Antarge yelling every colour and number at me.
7. Me and Hurutea being the loudest people ever! When the "Rude" video came on and she was like "he's white" and i was like yes oi i didnt know that when i first heard it!! And then also when Sol said to talk about our bestfriends girlfriend and we just laughed so loud!
8. I bought the epicest top. Homie don't you know me.
9. Reading the fault in our stars for the third time because i love it so dang much and it makes me so happy then rips my heart out.


No comments:

Post a Comment