Sunday 2 February 2014

Water before Coke.

Last night I went to Hurutea's sisters second kinda wedding. When I went to Hurteas the other day she invited me and yah know I had to say yes and I'm so happy I did because I actually probably woulda said no. So on Friday I tried to just kinda casually sort out the details, which I hate so much, if I'm going somewhere I need to know everything, what we'll be doing, where we're going, when we're going, when we'll be back, what do wear, what to bring like I just need to know everything but that's pretty annoying when i ask all those questions everytime we go somewhere so I was like yeah I can go with just a few details and then not double and triple checking that that is the plan ahahaha! So Hurutea said she'd pick me up "early in the morn" and that i needed to wear a white shirt and lavalava, well I had a sarong ahahah! So in the end Huruteas car was too full and it was like 4'o'clock and my dad kept saying you're still here? But then Aunty Jo told me to text Olea and I got a ride with her. All was sorted and good :D




When we got there we said hello to everyone, Koka Tawera was like oh you're sisters just in the bathroom and I was like yeeeeeah man ma sesta from anotha meesta! They were all doing their girl make up stuff so I went in and played dumb stupid ugly flappy bird with Antonio. Hurutea was excited about her family and then Evonne came and we were all just being idiots as usual. We sat at our table and ate coconut, Olea the idiot put it on her head and then it looked like she had dandruff, it was a mish getting all the little bits of coconut out!! The whole night me, Olea and aunty Jo were like spam instagraming and it was honestly so fun!! I lost two followers hahahaha! All the stupid jokes about the pig, as soon as it came in Hurutea was screaming ELLEN GET OF THE TABLE hahahaha eediot! We had a big dinner then listened to the speeches. The story of how they got together is so super cute and "cheesy" haha. Awe played the piano for the first dance. When Hurutea sung a song that was like when you just have those moments when you just review everything and think about all the cool amazing just cool stuff, I love those moments. And then when Keenan sung Alcoholic Olea was like "you're the reason I drink water before coke" ahahaha it was so funny!! Then I went to get Evonne a water and Tux was like "coke time" far it's just so funny and me and Olea always say how our whole lives are jokes!!




The day before, I was messaging Teah and then Olea was on her page and messaged me Go die and I was like freaking out that I did something wrong to Hurutea but it was just Olea and so we were saying that so much! And ruru eyes was another joke of the night then Matua Henare and Sol were doing it when we were all just sitting there and Hurutea did it when she was up being a Kapa Haka Queen nahahaha!! Olea told Evonne and Teah my present and not me! We did the dishes and danced and laughed and were just being our normal usual hansim selves! Then we were just daaancing! I really don't like dancing, and am so bad at it and just don't like it. Then the little girls wanted to play games on my devices so I went and helped them and they're just so cute and little hahaha and then I was like so tired and so I went home with Oleas mum. Me and Antarge were raging to them Frozen sounds, then Oleas drink was in the cup holder so I was like can I have it, I'm so apart of the family hahahaha but it was just such a fun night! Love my friends and all that I know and have because of them.





No comments:

Post a Comment