Saturday 22 February 2014

Injuries cause tattoos.

So this week I was honestly injured so much!! I don't know why but just this week hasn't been that great for ma skin pretty much ahahah! So in the weekend I had mouth ulcers, I cut myself with the blunt side of the knife underneath my nail, I scratched the back of my ankle on the tree which felt like razor cuts, I got a ugly weird bruise thing on my knee from an inner tube then to top it all off I stabbed my foot with a pencil which was so sore and I was so dramatic about all these injuries because that's just who I am haha! Buuut I'm kinda so excited and that's so ugly but the pencil like stabbed me hard as and it's left a mark and it might like permanently stay there so it will be like another tattoo. I have a tattoo on my upper arm and it's the whole world. That's a F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference because Phoebe gets a little as tatto and says it's the whole world so I always say that's what it is but nooow I'm gonna say like "I'm on top of the world" because like it's at the top of my body. Then because the pencil one is grey it looks like a moon and it's on my foot so "don't tell me not to reach for the sky when they're footprints on the moon." I think that's the coolest thang ever and I love it hahaha no one else thinks that they count as tattoo or that they're cool meanings but I do so yeh! Yup that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment