Tuesday 25 February 2014

27/100 Happy Days.

19. My hansim friends just being hansim as usual, love dees gooise!
20. Okhelloing Dione and getting waaay excited for her coming home!!
21. this was kind of a dumb one Tyler carrying my bag, but it was so funny when he said boys can't take their shirts off like girls in case someone attacks them ahahhaha
22. We got to go home eeeearlaaay coz we aint got no waaater! So celebratory selfies were mandatory!
23. I made Ashien food for dinner, it was yum as! Wife me.
24. I did my nails probably the best I've ever done them ever!! Little cherries :D
25. I finished my fifth journal and I'm so happy and excited and just love it so much that I have five filled one!
26. Georgette came over and she always makes me happy, this was also the first set of selfies we took and that's literally the first time I've ever just took one, put one edit on it and then straight onto insta.
27. Honestly mostly all my friends are younger than me! Love them so much though!


No comments:

Post a Comment