Sunday 8 June 2014

It's June.

It's literally almost half way through 2014. What even is that. It was literally december two hours ago. I will still forever love when Olea told me about how like each year is like another year of your whole life so its broken into smaller fractions so it goes faster, thats a really crap job of explaining something super cool. 

The other day my mum and Hurutea decided for me that i will leave before christmas. Whenever anyone asked me when i was leaving my answer would simply be "either before or after Christmas" But now we're not going to Australia or Christmas as a family so she said I'm leaving before. I'm super excited to spend christmas there because it's honestly the best ever, it's so festive and like jolly ahahahaha but it's just the best and I'm so excited to be going!

BUT. There's always a but. That means I only have 6 months left here. 6 month to do everything that needs to be done, spend as much time as possible with my friends and family, move house, de-clutter my life, say all my goodbyes to everyone, make some kick-ass memories and faaar just enjoy my time here being around all the people I love the most. And I've literally been doing just that! Last month i stayed at Teahs house three out of the four weekends of the month. The I've been at oles the past two weekends! Like i just wanna hangout and be together.

I wanna go on heaps of adventures, I won't even be here for the summer so they just have to be spring adventures. I have lots of little plans of things that i wanna do before I leave but mainly just Olea and Teah ahahahahha. I know my mum is gonna miss me so much coz she literally tells me everyday. And we got that new house so me and Ton will be sharing a room for four months so that'll be interesting! But we get to bond and all that!

I'm so excited to be starting like a new chapter in my life but obviously I'm nervous coz I'm literally moving out when I'm 17 and like I'm gonna miss everyone and am gonna miss out on fun things everyone does here but I'm gonna have so fun in England so yeh. Akay. I thank thats all that i have to say. Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment